The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

"I'm not perfect Shelly... But that mans booty is" - Mary Cooper

Like mother like son it would seem. The coopers clearly appreciate the ass...

tumblr_mby6kfBNHT1qbme8m.gif

LOL booty admiring here AND in the positivity thread. Maybe we need a new one called "The Shamy - Ass Appreciation Thread" :p

• Like 7

I had a wonderful Shamy dream last night. Shamy were planning an epic April Fool's Day prank on Lenny and Howardette. They were going to tell them that they would engage in coitus that evening – on Sheldon's spot (that part was Sheldon's own idea.) So during dinner Sheldon and Amy stand up to make the announcement. Penny's reaction was predictably insane, she literally goes to the fridge and grabs a whole 6-pack of beer and starts squeeing uncontrollably. Everyone else's reaction is more along the lines of sarcastic "yeah, right"s. But then... then... Sheldon grabs Amy and kisses her in front of everyone. Leonard says "oh god, they were serious!" and scrambles to pick up his food and get the heck out of there, telling Penny "meet me back in your apartment!" Bernie and Howard are bemused but decide to leave the two alone as they passionately intensify their kissing. Penny just sits, drinks her beer and watches, lol. After kissing and kissing, Shamy start to undress. Penny, very drunk at this point, somehow decides it's a good idea to leave them alone. So she heads off to where Leonard is. Shamy actually start to have coitus... and then I woke up. 

tumblr_n0ycj3fyxB1rn4qwao8_250.gif

Jaw_drop.gif

• Like 1

Anyway, I was very curious. I do remember getting the same feeling while watching this episode. I know everyone here will have their take on it.

What do you think about Sheldon saying this in the Closure episode?

tumblr_mlupomSfPJ1sn811to1_500.jpg

Anyway, I was very curious. I do remember getting the same feeling while watching this episode. I know everyone here will have their take on it.

It didn't bother me at all. Sheldon is prone to hyperbole and overdramatizing things, especially when he's miffed, etc.

He was frustrated with Amy and the process, but he obviously doesn't really wish she was dead. He was just being petulant because she was essentially thwarting him at every turn.

To me it was the equivalent of sticking his tongue out at her, but they used this phrase particularly because it was about a making a wish/preventing it from coming true.

• Like 3

I have mixed feelings. Sheldon didn't mean it so I don't take it too seriously, but it was a yucky thing for him to say. I guess the writers wanted us to know just how frustrated he was. Bad Shelly, bad. Go apologize and have make-up coitus...I mean kisses...right now!
  • Like 2

...Go apologize and have make-up coitus...I mean kisses...right now!

I have nothing to answer, but I quote it, because I just can't resist, bahahaha....

About Sheldon's line: honestly, I laughed when I heard it. To me it's like to say "I hate you" and actually mean "ILY", hehe! 

• Like 1

Speaking of coitus...I'm curious how much the audience will get to see when it eventually happens, given Mayim's modesty concerns. I know she has stated that at times she will go along with things without a hitch (eg wearing the sweatpants in one episode and the football uniform for a commercial), but I would think there would be a line. Usually we see the couples afterward in bed from the shoulders up as if they're naked. Will we not see any of those kinds of interactions I wonder?

• Like 6

Speaking of coitus...I'm curious how much the audience will get to see when it eventually happens, given Mayim's modesty concerns. I know she has stated that at times she will go along with things without a hitch (eg wearing the sweatpants in one episode and the football uniform for a commercial), but I would think there would be a line. Usually we see the couples afterward in bed from the shoulders up as if they're naked. Will we not see any of those kinds of interactions I wonder?

I think this could very easily be done. 

Jim could very well be topless and we see them in bed with Mayim chest up snuggling in the sheets as she leans her head in his chest giving the illusion that she isn't wearing anything underneath. 

Did this when we did a skit and the girl was quite conservative about wearing tube tops and stuff so no worries about this scene for me.

• Like 4

I think this could very easily be done.

Jim could very well be topless and we see them in bed with Mayim chest up snuggling in the sheets as she leans her head in his chest giving the illusion that she isn't wearing anything underneath.

Did this when we did a skit and the girl was quite conservative about wearing tube tops and stuff so no worries about this scene for me.

Ohh I see. Do you mean show her from the neck up instead of shoulders up? I don't know why I didn't think of that. Lol ahh Mayim, why do you have to be so perfect in being beautiful *and* modest. *sigh* I just realized how weird I am for worrying about stuff like this..haha
  • Like 2

Ohh I see. Do you mean show her from the neck up instead of shoulders up? I don't know why I didn't think of that. Lol ahh Mayim, why do you have to be so perfect in being beautiful *and* modest. *sigh* I just realized how weird I am for worrying about stuff like this..haha

They never really show the deed in this kind of TV shows except for the pre- and post- of the deed.  :kissing:

But basically, showing the aftermath where they snuggle and cuddle can easily be "remedied" by old tricks in the performing arts if ever Mayim feels uncomfortable about show beyond what she could.

• Like 1

They never really show the deed in this kind of TV shows except for the pre- and post- of the deed.  :kissing:

But basically, showing the aftermath where they snuggle and cuddle can easily be "remedied" by old tricks in the performing arts if ever Mayim feels uncomfortable about show beyond what she could.

hehe well yeah, I know they wouldn't actually show the deed... hold on while I erase some thoughts from my brain.. lol! :biggrin:

It's just Mayim puts a lot of thought into what she wears and chooses not to wear sleeveless tops, so I was just trying to picture how they'd do they're usual after-coitus scenes. :)

• Like 3