The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

TBBT teas --- including Amy's rave tea ----

When Sheldon Cooper offers tea to Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory, she requests both green tea and Lemon Zinger in one cup. Sheldon scoffs at her request for 2 tea bags, "This is not a rave." This Signature Blend gives Amy her rave in a cup, with Green Pekoe, Lemon Grass and Spiced Green.

tumblr_n2ijyabuPD1srxnd0o1_500.png

• Like 6

Thanks again you guys for the birthday wishes. I really appreciate it. <3 It has made my day, which is a big deal since I'm currently fighting a nasty cold. 

I'm also surprised that I haven't run out of likes yet. 

Happy Birthday Soul Mate! I would make you a fancy GIF or something but I don't have access to a computer at the moment, so....

I've made you my emergency contact at work! Isn't that great?!

But really, you crack me up and I hope you have a wonderful day full of carbs, fun, and all the things that make you happy...including our beloved Shamy. :-D

Wetwowuv! 

Aw, I miss you and your face, and your soul. Big virtual hugs for you, m'dear. <3 :)

Edited by CaitAmber
  • Like 1

Wow, I didn't know, we could run out of likes?  80

Anyway, I just saw this. Quite interesting, I must say.

tumblr_mso9m6u07z1rcysxmo1_500.jpg

• Like 6

Well I think we have 85 likes each now

They were increased in time for sik.1

MIND. BLOWN.

• Like 2

yeah they did 3 takes for that kiss

Wow, I didn't know that. 

• Like 1

Shoot, you obviously don't want to think about it, but I'm so curious to know which line you're talking about!

Wild guess it's from the tenure episode!

Wild guess it's from the tenure episode!

I'll give you a strong hint, it's actually from the closet reconfiguration when Sheldon is in the laundry room with the girls.

• Like 1

I'll give you a strong hint, it's actually from the closet reconfiguration when Sheldon is in the laundry room with the girls.

Yes, that's a painful one too.

• Like 1

Sheldon might not like holding hands, but obviously he likes kissing her on the lips.

However, Penny did mention holding hands and going on dates in the same sentence, that makes me think Shamy are holding hands off-screen.

• Like 2

Ohh ok, that one. Thanks for the hint. Since I'm a newbie I read some of the older forum threads and now I know why I seem to unconsciously skip over the second half of last season.

And now switching to current matters... :D

Random, but I was thinking... wouldn't it be funny if Raj were to bring Emily to dinner with the gang, and she and Amy continue to hit it off and can't stop chatting with one another? Sheldon might get upset because Amy isn't paying attention to him. But then I thought it would be even cuter/funnier for Penny to be jealous that Amy seems to be making a new bestie/BFF. :p

• Like 3

Found a pretty good article this morning.  I talks about why TBBT is so awesome :).  Number 5 talks about our beloved Shamy toward the end, though I'm not sure if I read it right because the article states as though Shamy has not even kissed yet. I don't know, I'm half asleep LOL

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s217/the-big-bang-theory/feature/a557647/the-big-bang-theory-7-reasons-its-the-biggest-show-on-tv.html

Guys my english is not good enough for understand whole taping report 7.20 :( so please tell me whats happening on kissing scene and best buy shamy scenes. Are they kissing like first SIK or different ? Long or short ? Are they happy about that ? How are they talking during kiss ? Thank you in advance

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

• Like 1

Yes, I really can't wait to see how this kiss plays out. It will be interesting. LOL.

• Like 4

The only way I can't imagine it is that Sheldon sort of talking out of the side of his mouth while kissing her. Otherwise, I can't see how their lips wouldn't separate.

• Like 1

I can't imagine it as well, maybe their upper lips were touching while their bottom lips parted for talking. If it were something like that, they would have to exchange each other's breath.

• Like 4