The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

God, I can't wait until the new episode. (And I'm going on my first date with my new boyfriend on Friday... I'm so excited for that too!)

Good luck on your date! ♥ Remember to stay calm and be the wonderfull person I'm sure you are :3 

• Like 1

I wonder how many kisses they have had between the train and the latest kiss episode.

I don't think any tbh..

Being that in friendship turbulence, Raj Said about "1 kiss in 3 years"..

I truly believe this is the second one. AND OF MANY MORE.

• Like 4

I don't think any tbh..

Being that in friendship turbulence, Raj Said about "1 kiss in 3 years"..

I truly believe this is the second one. AND OF MANY MORE.

I personally do not believe this is the very next kiss after the train kiss. It is far too casual. And judging from Amy's comments it sounds like they share a goodbye kiss generally at the end of every date night. And we know Sheldon could not have gone this long since the train episode without a date with his vixen.

Raj is only stating what he knows. They have actually kissed two times before the train kiss, but apparently he wasn't told about those. I get the feeling that Shamy, at least for now, will keep the kisses either mostly to themselves or their respective besties. 

• Like 4

I personally do not believe this is the very next kiss after the train kiss. It is far too casual. And judging from Amy's comments it sounds like they share a goodbye kiss generally at the end of every date night. And we know Sheldon could not have gone this long since the train episode without a date with his vixen.

Raj is only stating what he knows. They have actually kissed two times before the train kiss, but apparently he wasn't told about those. I get the feeling that Shamy, at least for now, will keep the kisses either mostly to themselves or their respective besties.

I agree that Amy was lying to make Raj feel better (because they've kissed 3 times), but I like to think of the second on-screen SIK as the first kiss after the train, because I couldn't stand knowing Shamy has done intimate stuff off-screen. Like somebody mentioned some time ago, I dislike that Sheldon talks about hand-holdin with Amy, yet they hardly ever hold hands on-screen.

Also, since the kiss happened on Friday Feb. 14 th, the second thursday of the month had already passed, so it's possible that they added kissing to the relationship agreement on their march date, but implemented it for the next date after that, which would be their april date (when they kiss in the episode). Unless, the air date is supposed to be the actual day they have date night, because it'd be the first thursday of the month.

• Like 3

:girldance: I predict that Amy was not reminding Sheldon about the kiss but instead when she said "Aren't you forgetting something"...

that the line Lio didn't hear Amy say was something like... "I was talking about dessert" ---  :girldrunk:  Yes, I'm biased but I would be thrilled to discover that Sheldon just kissed her because it was on his mind and not something in the RA. 

If Sheldon now associates kissing with dessert well alright, alright, alright

tumblr_muz8vzA5kx1sbf547o1_500.gif

Yes, it would be lovely if that idea were true :dancer: . Wasn't it said Amy muttered something after Sheldon left?

It would be so interesting if what she was pertaining to when she told him he forgot something was totally different and it was Sheldon who concluded on his own that she was asking for a kiss.

• Like 6

Yeah, like Blue Bernie said, I've mentioned before how I'm dying inside since they were supposedly hugging and holding hands a lot (Sheldon says it to Amy's colleagues in Workplace Proximity) and we don't get to see it~ *cry* AND I so wish we could see those moments where they're amending the RelAg, *especially* when they added this new kissing part. Seems most of us think (or want to think!) Sheldon added it...but to get to see how it was brought up...whether they were shy about it or perfectly confident about it... was it "oh by the way, about that kiss...etc etc." UGH how I would have loved to see them discussing it. Even though all the feels I would get from it would kill me.

• Like 5

What I am loving the most about the kiss is that it's very casual, and not a big deal. I think that is the best part. It's not some drama moment or something that is the center of the episode. It's just that Sheldon is kissing his girlfriend Amy goodbye as he should be. I just love being in this honeymoon period moment with Shamy.

Agree. Which makes me believe TPTB will have more moments like this more often than we thought. Also, if something big is happening in the finale, more Shamy moments will be coming very soon so the audience gets used to it and is ready for the next big thing. (although, I'll never be used to Shamy kissing.)

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 7

I'm still one of those that believe when Sheldon said they were holding hands/hugging in The workplace proximity he was only refering to the ones we actually have seen onscreen, but because of the pride and confidence he acted on in that scene it came off like they were doing it more often. But I still believe that the ones we've seen are the ones that have happend. Maybe they've been to the movies holding hands offscreen a couple of times but I think no more than that has been kept away from us.

But I know people share different thoughts on this matter.

About whether they have shared anymore kisses between the valentines episode and the one coming up I think it will be easier to determine when we see the kiss and the whole scene being played out. I'm guessing it's gonna be quite clear after that if they've been doing it a lot or if it's a second first.

I'm really excited to hear what it is Amy says after Sheldon leaves! Loving the thought of her refering to something else and the kissing just coming completely from Sheldon! It would be fun and sweet!

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 8

Anyway, I just realized Sheldon drank again in this episode.

Since when has his abhorrence for alcohol run dry?

• Like 2

Anyway, I just realized Sheldon drank again in this episode.

Since when has his abhorrence for alcohol run dry?

Although I didn't see the episode, he got drunk with Bernie's dad on the Thanksgiving episode.  He invited Sheldon to have a beer with him since Sheldon was only 11 when he graduated HS and his father wanted them to have one together.

I'm still one of those that believe when Sheldon said they were holding hands/hugging in The workplace proximity he was only refering to the ones we actually have seen onscreen, but because of the pride and confidence he acted on in that scene it came off like they were doing it more often. But I still believe that the ones we've seen are the ones that have happend. Maybe they've been to the movies holding hands offscreen a couple of times but I think no more than that has been kept away from us.

About whether they have shared anymore kisses between the valentines episode and the one coming up I think it will be easier to determine when we see the kiss and the whole scene being played out. I'm guessing it's gonna be quite clear after that if they've been doing it a lot or if it's a second first.

I'm really excited to hear what it is Amy says after Sheldon leaves! Loving the thought of her refering to something else and the kissing just coming completely from Sheldon! It would be fun and sweet!

I thought he hated holding hands.  Or has that changed?  I'm surprised he didn't take her hand when they went to see the  conductor take the train through a crossing.

I also thought the University already knew they were having sex all the time because Kripke talks with him about it in The Cooper-Kripke Inversion.  I can't see Kripke keeping his mouth shut with somethng like this.

Sheldon HAS changed a lot! About Worlplace Proximity, when Sheldon talked about hugs, he said :" even if it is hot" Last hug on sceen was on V Day last year (february), so it is supposed they huged during last summer, (and we have not seen them doing that!) Kripke and all the University knew Sheldon had a girlfriend BEFORE S 6 x 14. They took for granted Shamy has regular sex (except Leonard, Howard and Raj)

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó
  • Like 3

But it can get up to eighty degrees in January out in CA. So... while it's plausible Shamy have hugged off screen, it could also simply mean the times we've seen. Regardless, I need to see a Sheldon initiated hug. And a real one. Not a 'I don't know what I'm doing, so I'm going to hug you really slow and awkwardly' hug.

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 5

Agree! But I think Shamy handhold and hug off screen. And I also think they kissed (a Little) AFTER the train SIK!

I totally read this as 'handcuffed', LOL!

• Like 3

Off screen Shamy, exists so hard.............  there's so much going on, it take pages.   :girlhide:

Agree! But I think Shamy handhold and hug off screen. And I also think they kissed (a Little) AFTER the train SIK!

They totally kiss A LOT after the train.

• Like 3

Off screen Shamy, exists so hard............. there's so much going on, it take pages. :girlhide:

Lol, who said they didn't? :p

• Like 1