The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

I can't imagine it as well, maybe their upper lips were touching while their bottom lips parted for talking. If it were something like that, they would have to exchange each other's breath.

THIS^ is exactly, what I imagine. And THIS^ is sooooo intimate, gosh :girldance: Especially for Sheldon with his mysophobia. 

Oh no.... I'm dead again..... :swoon:

Yeah, like Blue Bernie said, I've mentioned before how I'm dying inside since they were supposedly hugging and holding hands a lot (Sheldon says it to Amy's colleagues in Workplace Proximity) and we don't get to see it~ *cry* AND I so wish we could see those moments where they're amending the RelAg, *especially* when they added this new kissing part. Seems most of us think (or want to think!) Sheldon added it...but to get to see how it was brought up...whether they were shy about it or perfectly confident about it... was it "oh by the way, about that kiss...etc etc." UGH how I would have loved to see them discussing it. Even though all the feels I would get from it would kill me.

Like I already said somewhere, I believe, Sheldon was referring to those handholds and hugs that we have seen. Totally IMO, of course. It's just... these things are too big (deal) for Sheldon. If I'd were on his place and had idk 2-3 times of this, I'd say the same, especially, like Jamie said, he wanted to SHOW the others, they do it. And even more: if compare how many hand-holds Sheldon had with Amy and with the others, it puts Amy on the top, seceding her from them. Idk, I find it perfectly logical :girlsmile: . 

Honestly, I'd like this banter-kiss to be the second SIK, but it will be clearer only after the episode airs -- again, just like Jamie said. Maybe, they discussed it, but it would seem strange, if they would try another kiss, and didn't show us that. I not only want it to be so, but I really believe it. I'm sorry, I know most of you don't agree, but that's OK. :girlsmile:

Edited by Frieda Rainstorm
  • Like 5

So I made my husband try out the Shamy kissing/banter with me. Here's how it works - one person keeps kissing while the other talks and vice versa. So you keep your lips together the whole time. It was fun!!

LOL cute! You're so lucky your hubby agreed...mine would give me haughty derision, Sheldon style. :p

• Like 5

This is bad. I'm daydreaming at work and I love it. Lol.

Btw, I finally tried writing fan fiction, since I got a little high after that taping report. Check it out: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10185987/1/The-Crossover-Project-Resolution

The last lines were kinda rushed though. That's not how I wanted the scene to end but I got called on a super exciting work (sarcasm). Tell me what you think.

• Like 4

Btw, I finally tried writing fan fiction, since I got a little high after that taping report. Check it out: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10185987/1/The-Crossover-Project-Resolution

The last lines were kinda rushed though. That's not how I wanted the scene to end but I got called on a super exciting work (sarcasm). Tell me what you think.

I really liked it!  I thought it captured everyone's personality, especially Shamy's.

Awwww it was really nice!!! So sweet!!!

• Like 1

*sidles back into forum after being away for a fortnight*

So umm hi everyone, I guess you're all over the excitement already (? :p), but another SIK? Niiiiice. I'm loving how it sounds!

• Like 2

*sidles back into forum after being away for a fortnight*

So umm hi everyone, I guess you're all over the excitement already (? :p), but another SIK? Niiiiice. I'm loving how it sounds!

Hey!  Nice to have you back.  As for the SIK--I don't think anyone is over the excitement yet, especially with another wave coming along soon (not soon enough!!)

:)

• Like 4

On Friday I think I'll try out this banter-kiss on my boyfriend... :3

I did last night. It was hot :D
  • Like 4

First thing: I'm still alive, no the taping report didn't kill me and YES I have so much feels since I just can't control myself anymore (ask to Raamaa who receive messages on her phone from me each day now lol)

Second thing: Here was my reaction when I read the report few days ago

tumblr_lvgm1whNKs1qdlkgg.gif

Here is my reaction while I'm posting

xctd.gif

Sheldon and Amy will kiss again, they will talk during the kiss ... they will be closer than they ever be in the last seasons

Dear lord, I can't breathe !!! HELP

tumblr_inline_mh4g8zGO0N1r77ody.gif

I went to the main site and we have two taping before the next episode will be broadcast.
It means maybe more kissing, more touching ... 

AND NOW I'M ...

dead.gif

• Like 7

I need this next episode... Is it killing anyone else that we have to wait just over two weeks?

I'm dying.
  • Like 2

This may be a random wish but I would love if Sheldon sang to Amy a (romantic) song. They seemed to have sing-a-long night(s?) together in season 5, I wonder if they still keep having those? Would love if they showed one of those sing-a-long nights again, and Amy playing with her harp. And when they are finishing the evening Sheldon just wants to sing a one more song just by himself. Then it turns out to include a hidden, subtle hint about his feelings for her, maybe even that he is in love with her. Nothing too obvious, sappy or over-romantic but something that is very in character for him and something subtle and veiled and so that Amy recognizes what is the true meaning behind those words. If Sheldon can't or doesn't want to use plain words he is in love with her, he could use some other way around to tell it to her. ;)

Occasionaly he has been singing in the show earlier (Soft kitties, worksong nanocluster, christmas song last year etc.). At least he seems to love listen Soft Kitty if he's being sick and is willing to sing it to others too if they are being sick (he said that to Amy in 6x10 that he was going to sing to her, apparently Soft Kitty, but, who knows?). 
I don't know if he would do anything like that, like to sing a subtle, veiled love song to Amy, but one can still dream right? ;) If he considered to be her knight so maybe she could have his serenade. I would love that. :girlglasses:

• Like 6

I'm dying.

:cray:

At least I can watch reruns on TBS or just watch the SIK over and over on youtube.

• Like 3

I don´t like "Soft Kitty" for SHAMY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's not a romantic song.

Has he ever said anything about liking and listening to any kind of music?

Jim did a "guest DJ project" a few years back, it's a wonderful radio interview.  Click on the blue "listen" button to hear the interview.

Transcript and audio.

http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/gd/gd100414jim_parsons

Also, Jim is a classically trained pianist, he took 14 years of lessons as a child and young adult.

If the first link buffers too much try this one...

http://castroller.com/podcasts/KcrwsGuestDj/3364555

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 5