The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Oh yay! Those are my drawings! I can't believe they got on the forums :D

Great job! They've helped me visualize the scenes. :D Although I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around that kiss. :p

• Like 2

Note to self:  do not read TBBT fan fiction while at work. :girlwink:

• Like 4

As a way to occupy myself waiting for April 3, I started looking at the fan fiction.  I found a thread that had someone identifying what they thought were the best pieces of fan fiction, and found "The Family Reunion Probability Theorem" by Misophonia.  OMG!  The rhythm, cadence, terminology, dialogue, all of it was utterly fantastic.  I couldn't stop reading it!  It was really incredibly easy to picture the characters actually saying all of what was written.  I have no doubt that I'll read it again (and again)!  Really hot too!  

Also, does anyone know which thread it is where someone wrote a great dissection of Amy's evolution romantically?  It described her transition in a way that really made sense--that she didn't originally think romantically about Sheldon, but that changed over time, reflecting the changes that she experiences as a result of her interactions with the girls and Sheldon over the past many years.  I read it on one of the Shamy threads, but haven't been able to find it again.  Maybe Phanta, Lio or Koops?  

We will survive this hiatus.  We will.  We must!

• Like 8

Also, does anyone know which thread it is where someone wrote a great dissection of Amy's evolution romantically? It described her transition in a way that really made sense--that she didn't originally think romantically about Sheldon, but that changed over time, reflecting the changes that she experiences as a result of her interactions with the girls and Sheldon over the past many years. I read it on one of the Shamy threads, but haven't been able to find it again. Maybe Phanta, Lio or Koops?

We will survive this hiatus. We will. We must!

I believe it was stardustmelody, in the shamy spoilerfree thread. On the 24th of January, it was a friday. Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

I did something similar in one of mine :)

If it's The Locomotive Aftermath I'm trying to sneak peeks of it while I work.  I'm on chapter 3. *fans self*

I've already called my hubby and told warned him he needs to read these.

Hahahahaha that's mine and Kazzie's

I'm not worthy....  *bowing down to MariaAlbina, Kazzie and rachelshamyfan*

I think I signed up to join FF last night.  How can I add favorite authors?

As a way to occupy myself waiting for April 3, I started looking at the fan fiction.  I found a thread that had someone identifying what they thought were the best pieces of fan fiction, and found "The Family Reunion Probability Theorem" by Misophonia.  OMG!  The rhythm, cadence, terminology, dialogue, all of it was utterly fantastic.  I couldn't stop reading it!  It was really incredibly easy to picture the characters actually saying all of what was written.  I have no doubt that I'll read it again (and again)!  Really hot too!  

Link please!  :-D  :-D

• Like 2

As a way to occupy myself waiting for April 3, I started looking at the fan fiction. I found a thread that had someone identifying what they thought were the best pieces of fan fiction, and found "The Family Reunion Probability Theorem" by Misophonia. OMG! The rhythm, cadence, terminology, dialogue, all of it was utterly fantastic. I couldn't stop reading it! It was really incredibly easy to picture the characters actually saying all of what was written. I have no doubt that I'll read it again (and again)! Really hot too!

She's the reason I did not start writing fanfics sooner. I knew and still know there's no way I could do as well as she. Hahaha that story is incredible

Family Reunion is also my favourite! I used to get so excited over those updates for that fanfic! lol It was when I started fan fiction that I really got in too deep with the Shamy haha

• Like 3

Queen Miso is amazing-I was left thinking 'Oh my God' after reading that one too-and was converted to Shamydom as a result. There is no turning back after reading her!

• Like 3

Oh yay! Those are my drawings! I can't believe they got on the forums :D

You can be the taping report artist to help us get to the actual air date.

• Like 3

First thing: I'm still alive, no the taping report didn't kill me and YES I have so much feels since I just can't control myself anymore (ask to Raamaa who receive messages on her phone from me each day now lol)

Second thing: Here was my reaction when I read the report few days ago

tumblr_lvgm1whNKs1qdlkgg.gif

Here is my reaction while I'm posting

xctd.gif

Sheldon and Amy will kiss again, they will talk during the kiss ... they will be closer than they ever be in the last seasons

Dear lord, I can't breathe !!! HELP

tumblr_inline_mh4g8zGO0N1r77ody.gif

I went to the main site and we have two taping before the next episode will be broadcast.

It means maybe more kissing, more touching ... 

AND NOW I'M ...

dead.gif

hahaha~ Perfect post! I'm totally with you!

• Like 3

As I only signed in here as of January 2014.  Does everyone still visit here during summer hiatus?

Between episodes, I almost feel as if we all sort of "camp" here until it finally appears. I can't imagine what it's going to be like over the summer, it'll be like going away to summer camp except better (because.... BBT..... and.... Shamy :3 )

• Like 3

I believe it was stardustmelody, in the shamy spoilerfree thread. On the 24th of January, it was a friday.

I just looked and didn't see it around that time.  Is there a way to search for it?

I don't get why sheldon said he hasn't a physical relationship with amy in the Proton episode becuase based on the sik it is clear he has one. Maybe for him physical relationship means sex. just writing what I think ;)

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk now Free

• Like 2

I don't get why sheldon said he hasn't a physical relationship with amy in the Proton episode becuase based on the sik it is clear he has one. Maybe for him physical relationship means sex. just writing what I think ;)

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk now Free

I think physical relationship does mean sex to him.

I'm hoping that since he's seen his mom engage in coitus outside of marriage maybe he'll bring it up to Amy sooner rather than later.  I'd think he'd discuss what happened in Texas with her so he can get her perspective so hopefully that will start the conversation about a more physical relationship.

• Like 2