The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Not exactly relevant but there's a women in Science thing on the news now and couldn't help thinking of our ladies and the episode with the guys middle school lecture-the women on now don't have Princess dresses though! Go Amy and Bernie!

• Like 4

Note to self:  Thursday night, prepare floor of TV viewing area with lots of soft pillows and have smelling salts at hand...as swooning is a distinct possibility!  :swoon:

From the taping report, this episode looks great for the whole gang (+ Wil W)...can't wait!

• Like 6

Ok, ok, OK

Am I the only one freaking out at the fact that this looks so much more like sheldon BECAUSE HE IS IN NORMAL SHELDON CLOTHES?. I mean, I love the SIK and it melts my face every time I watch it, but this 2 second clip is better then the 12 second SIK. THERE I SAID IT.

I am legit having multiple bodily failures here. THOSE SMILES! I MEAN IF YOU WAS TO DESCRIBE WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE, THEN THIS IS IT!

If we don't get the "I love you" from Sheldon in this finale I am seriously jumping the barrier, drop kicking everyone responsible in the balls and flipping ALL the goddamn tables I can find.

*calling in sick to work so I can stare at this promo and gif all day*

I thought EXACTLY the same thing! lol!!! I got so excited because it felt more realistic just because of what he's wearing... Next stage is no windbreaker and just normal Sheldon in his normal t-shirt. Flash t-shirt preferably! Oh! And in his apartment!

I think I would literally punch a wall from excitement if this happened...!!!

• Like 8

Ok, ok, OK

Am I the only one freaking out at the fact that this looks so much more like sheldon BECAUSE HE IS IN NORMAL SHELDON CLOTHES?. I mean, I love the SIK and it melts my face every time I watch it, but this 2 second clip is better then the 12 second SIK. THERE I SAID IT.

I am legit having multiple bodily failures here. THOSE SMILES! I MEAN IF YOU WAS TO DESCRIBE WHAT LOVE LOOKS LIKE, THEN THIS IS IT!

If we don't get the "I love you" from Sheldon in this finale I am seriously jumping the barrier, drop kicking everyone responsible in the balls and flipping ALL the goddamn tables I can find.

*calling in sick to work so I can stare at this promo and gif all day*

I also loves what he's wearing in this kiss!

The different between this kiss and the train kiss is that at the train kiss he was wearing his grey suit which has always been a Sheldon-with-Amy clothing, since he before Amy always wore the plaid suit for fancy occations. But this time he is wearing his jacket, something he has always been wearing, which make the realisation that "Wow, this is really SHELDON!" so much bigger!

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 2

I meant to put this post in the Shamy spoiler thread, not the S7 spoiler thread.  I've really enjoyed reading this thread, and like the Shamy-centric perspective.  

After reading the taping reports and seeing the promo, I'm struggling to find the sexual tension re: the butter as well. Seems to me that Amy is a little frustrated with Sheldon being egocentric and demanding her full attention while he isn't giving her any at all. All's well with the kiss so just a passing irritation perhaps? But yes if anyone could explain the butter that would be great.

I agree with the interpretations of Amy's shyness / inexperience, and like the idea that Sheldon is taking the lead and pushing the boundary (hoo indeed!). And yes, he really does seem to genuinely enjoy kissing Amy. I could see them taking until mid S8 before they get to French kissing and the quickening desire and passion that always seems to accompany that kind of kiss. Hard to see Sheldon, let alone Amy as discussed above, getting anymore physical without a more consuming desire and a sideline plot of becoming preoccupied by wanting more.

• Like 1

How can I resist ? you're evil !!!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

Screenshot_2014-03-31-01-19-25_zpscc47fb

Oh you guys have a whatsapp group for shamy fans that is so great ! :) I mean that's cool that's cool...

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

Edited by shamyy
  • Like 3

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! Can't wait to start ranting with ya's  :dancing: Oh, and I apologize in advance for making some seriously silly mistakes, I have no idea how to use this forum yet lol 

It really is incredible to think about how much growth Sheldon has had within this season alone. He's maturing, and that is a wonderful thing to see. I really think this is their year. Something is gonna happen with them in the finale. Maybe Sheldon gets too into it, and Amy is frightened off? That's my guess right now anyway. I'd love to see Sheldon chasing Amy next season, there is a lot of potential for great stories there. I mean Sheldon..having those umm urges for the first time would be hilarious!

Am I right in thinking the title of the next taping is; 'The Anything Can Happen Recurrence' ? 

Sounds intriguing :wink:  

Edited by xMissyGoesHuntingForFeelsx
  • Like 5

Im actually on board with the Amy Freaking out scenario..

She hasn't been herself the later half of this season.. She is holding back what ambition she had before. I don't know.. I think something with this is connecting to the finale..

Oh i can't feel my body.. or face.

• Like 6

I am not evil, I led you to the light, away from evil!!

I lead you to this

tumblr_n39oveTuUi1rn4qwao4_250.gif

Shamy goodness

Ahah, awww thanks, you always know what to say to comfort me, that's why I love you <3  :air_kiss:

Indeed, I'm seeing a light, because I'm dying...killed by Shamy feels.  :swoon:

This kiss is so natural and sweet and tender. Ah lala I can't, I just can't...  :girlsigh:

Mayim is an excellent actress, I do think that if Amy is holding back, there is a good reason, I think they are building something for the season finale but WHAT !??? I think it's something huge but I can't put a finger on it. 

• Like 8

Im actually on board with the Amy Freaking out scenario..

She hasn't been herself the later half of this season.. She is holding back what ambition she had before. I don't know.. I think something with this is connecting to the finale..

Oh i can't feel my body.. or face.

I'm thinking more and more that this may happen, and though I do think it makes sense, will be funny etc... There's this part of me that's hesitating on it and just muttering "Don't you dare hurt my babies".  That's my only worry in that scenario, that one of them ends up hurt, cause that would just suck to have all this emotional progress only to turn around and hurt one or both of them so soon.  That being said, it would be fun and refreshing to watch him chase her for a while :)

• Like 2

I really don't want to get too attached to the freakout scenario, but the more I think about it, the more it makes so much sense that this is the way to go. I should make a "10 reasons why the Amy freakout scenario is the best scenario" list. LOL! 

I was thinking... From the point of view of them eventually consummating their relationship, two things need to happen with Sheldon: he needs to learn to let go of control, to an extent, and he needs to learn to be empathic and selfless towards her. Otherwise their first time will be an utter disaster. Think of control-freak Sheldon dictating everything and not giving a ounce of thought to her needs and feelings. Recipe for disaster. 

Obviously, this is not going to happen overnight. It's going to take time. Now, Sheldon is already learning to be more relaxed and let go of control while around her, as shown by this whole kissing business and all the casual touching going on. However, I don't think he's done a lot of work on the latter, yet. Amy panicking and showing that she's vulnerable and just not as ready as previously assumed would be a massive lesson for Sheldon. He would be forced to be the mature one who needs to be there for her, instead of the child who needs to be mothered all the time through his various tantrums. It's enough material to fill up another season to delay sex for them but in a new way: one that's more balanced, fresh, interesting, has a lot of comedy potential, a lot of drama potential, not to mention it would also reestablish Amy as closer to a Sheldon-like character than she's been recently and wipe the slate on the sex-starved image they've given her.

It's a win-win situation. 

I want this so bad. I just can't.... It's already canon for me. :)

Amy retreating would confuse Sheldon to no end, imo. I have discussed so many scenarios with Kaz, Maria, and Maddie but I think it would most likely end up that Sheldon gets extremely angry with her. He's been pushing himself and becoming more comfortable with being physical and for her to take a step back would nearly make his head explode.

BUT, I think it may force him to vocalize his feelings for her when he otherwise wouldn't do so on his own accord.

• Like 8