The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Hi....um hello :) , I'm new on here and I though it was about time I joined in after a couple of months observing. With all the excitement of another SIK , I just couldn't help but join in! I hope I'll fit in here you all seem really nice :)

Oh and also my name is Chloe (call me whatever you wish, obviously nothing mean haha ) , I'm from Scotland and I've shipped Shamy for what feels like forever! They are my OTP for life :)

Hi Chloe! Welcome to the forum, I just joined a few weeks ago too. Have fun and join in on the craziness!

Welcome new Chloe, maybe Chloe-Too! :bye:   So happy to have you join us!   Just jump right in.

Tensor, Koops is actually correct. I work a lot in the a field very closely related to what she is proposing and there are neurobiologists involved as well as theoretical physicists.   ;)   I know they can easily work on a joint project.  It is just that they had narrowed his focus to string theory in the past  But he clearly has credentials to work in many other aspects besides string theory and a joint project is definitely entirely possible and realistic.

• Like 2

Am I the only one that loves the fact that Amy has new shoes?! Burn her orthopedics, please. :)

No I've been saying for a long time get her cuter shoes.  These are a little better than the orthopedics but...

• Like 1

So many new people! Hi new people!

I love your new avatar!   :girldance:

How did you guys get the pictures so large?  I want one of him sitting at the counter and talking with Leonard.

To all the cool new members - Hi and welcome!

I just noticed something. On this thread, nobody complains when Penny/Leonard have good storylines, do they? I mean I like Lenny, too. Not anywhere near as much as Shamy, but I like them together. I don't get why there is so much animosity. On the Lenny thread, they are complaining that Shamy are getting all the storylines. I guess I just don't get the competition.

• Like 8

I just noticed something. On this thread, nobody complains when Penny/Leonard have good storylines, do they? I mean I like Lenny, too. Not anywhere near as much as Shamy, but I like them together. I don't get why there is so much animosity. On the Lenny thread, they are complaining that Shamy are getting all the storylines. I guess I just don't get the competition.

Same here. I like and ship Lenny but I just love and ship(obsess over

Some people dont´like SHAMY because they want Sheldon as Lenny´s kid. Some people dislike (or hate) Amy and Bernie because they want the show like the first three seasons, and yes, a lot of Lenny are jealous because SHAMY is now the top couple. Lenny exist since the pilot and SHAMY since 3 x 23. I´m deeply in love with SHAMY, I am a BIG SHAMY fan, and I know Lenny is the CANON couple. But now we are living the SHAMY ERA, and we are E N J O Y I N G it!!!!!!!! ( I like Lenny and the other three) SHAMY FOR EVER!!!!

• Like 2

Am I the only one that loves the fact that Amy has new shoes?! Burn her orthopedics, please. :)

I noticed the shoes she's wearing and i'm starting to feel that Amy is finally transforming...bit by bit... If you will notice, Amy no longer wears the stocking at "The Indecision Amalgamation" episode...Then she replaced her shoes at "The Relationship Diremption". She previously wear 4 layers of blouse/cardigan and now, there were only 2...It is quite an improvement for her and i'm pretty sure that the writers were intending to use that personal growth in making Sheldon fall deeply in love with Amy... If you can recall last season, they joke about Amy's lack sexuality..if everything turns out fine, we could finally see progress wherein Sheldon could finally see Amy as a very attractive girl...

I hope they could find a way to show Amy's own sensuality and sexiness without violating Mayim's personal beliefs...It would be fun if they use Mayim's outfit as part of Amy's wardrobe.....

I'm excited for that to happen, Sheldon finally seeing Amy in a new light....

How adorable can they get? Plus, Jim seriously almost looks like a teenager here.

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-

I can't wait for this episode, it is already killing me..... I can't imagine this episode, they say that Amy undress Sheldon and tuck him to bed...Can you believe that, she have already seen Sheldon almost naked...It is already a progress in Sheldon's part since he did not object to Amy's action...

I can't wait for the moment wherein we will have a reverse scenario, Sheldon helps Amy undress (layers by layers)...wow, that could be an exciting episode...taping audience will screaming if that happens....

• Like 3

I experienced the same problem. It takes too long to load, but if you give it the time it will eventually do it. There's definitely something wrong with the chat tonight, it duplicates the messages.

Edited by meemawcooper

Amy's jealousy is sad but it made me think-- can you point out differences between Shelly's treatment of Amy and Penny, or Leonard for that matter (taking out the kissing and the relationship agreement, of course)? 

What do you think makes her relationship with him different from his other relationships? 

There are times when it feels like they just had her labeled, the "girlfriend" but there really is no difference, hence, i think, the jealousy or the expectation on Amy's part that he should be more open to her than to Penny
  • Like 2