The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Absolutely she has power and influence over him.  Thank you for the walk down memory lane with these great .gifs!   Love them!  :give_rose:

• Like 4

I don't think I've ever heard the word "feel" come out of either of their mouths, and with anyone, not just with each other. 

I am in no way trying to take anything from your beautiful and well-written post, but in episode 6x21, Amy does ask Sheldon how he feels after she erases the tic-tac-toe game. Although I know that was the scientist in her making an analysis. :) However, I do agree with you that there needs to be more scenes with Sheldon being selfless with Amy. I think that the Proton episode coming up is his mini-epiphany and I hope this leads to a serious, yet sweet discussion about what each wants emotionally out of this relationship for the finale.

So sweet! :crying:

• Like 1

I'm excited and I'm only watching 7-11 tonight-I will be beside myself when the kisses show here!! Can't wait for all the pics and analysis of Indecision too!!

Its 7'10 Bella! The Christmas one will be next week

So these are the repeats they're airing?  I haven't seen either of these so I can't wait.  Now if only they'd show the Thanksgiving one too....

Very true.

I'm wondering if his mom and/or meemaw tried teaching this stuff to him and he just ignored it.  Or was he too busy building the death ray and/or getting his ass kicked by the neighbor kids to pay attention?

I was cool as a cucumber and then Star goes and does THAT. Haha.

Hahaha!

• Like 1

It's sad that I can no longer watch the show on live stream, the website Rama suggested doesn't work for me anymore. 

I hope that someone will upload it as soon as possible.