The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Amy was so cute when she brought up "Aren't you forgetting something?" It was so shy, innocent, and hopeful. Then Sheldon smiling and forcefully pulling her hips.......OMG. My breathing stopped so I think the kiss might have gone on shorter than I thought. The talking was weird, but cute. Am I the only one that thought it looked like he was somewhat eating her face....LOL. I'm guessing it's the inexperience. But it was totally THEM! :girlsigh:

The whole episode itself was so good; well written and acted that it's one of my favorite of the season. The kissing just makes it better........

Edited by certifiedotakuandfangirl
  • Like 9

Amy was so cute when she brought up "Aren't you forgetting something?" It was so shy, innocent, and hopeful. Then Sheldon smiling and forcefully pulling her hips.......OMG. My breathing stopped so I think the kiss might have gone on shorter than I thought. The talking was weird, but cute. Am I the only one that thought it looked like he was somewhat eating her face....LOL. I'm guessing it's the inexperience. But it was totally THEM! :girlsigh:

he was :kissing: but it was sooo cute

• Like 2

the entire episode was cute..... but I was a tad bit underwhelmed by the kiss.. :girlsigh: .. I think I allowed my imagination to lead ,me based on the taping report.... lol ... Still loved that it was alot of Shamy interaction in this episode..... And the butter scene was Hilarious!!!......

I had waited all day to see that kiss. And I saw it, and LOVED it. But then, a tornado hit the area and didn't get to see the rest of the episode. 

It seems like a typical sign of the universe reacting to the SIK. :p

Good grief, that was amazing. I'll analyze in more detail when I recover my mental functions.  :swoon:

• Like 5

Sheldon's part of the kiss was great...he really looked into it in between his talking, like the way he was moving his head, and even his eyebrows lol What was underwhelming was Amy's lack of...well everything.. *sigh* But I agree with some of the theories posted previously about why she might be showing some hesitation. It's just so frustrating :p

I'm watching it over and over right now, btw...LOL the more I watch it, the sexier Sheldon/Jim is... HOOO! The way he moves his whole body. He's liking it :)

• Like 7