The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

3) Amy helping drunk Sheldon to bed....too cute. And him asking where Amy was in the morning. :p

This was my favorite part of the episode. Drunk Sheldon was kinda funny/sweet :).

And Amy was looking super cute tonight! They really are tweeking her look in a great way. Still Amy but just a bit more cute and girly ;)

• Like 3

All I could think about was "That's what he is gonna look like when he really does wake up with Amy the first time." ;) And I don't mean freaked out and saying "Oh no!" I mean without the shirt...looking so damned cute.

A couple things I wanted to point out:

1) Amy did say "I hope he is this upset IF we ever break up." I know some were worried that she said "WHEN we break up."

2) Drunk Sheldon waking up was extremely well done. Un-spoiled people must have been freaking!

3) Amy helping drunk Sheldon to bed....too cute. And him asking where Amy was in the morning. :p

4) I mentioned this under the RD thread, but Sheldon's tone of voice was a lot more subdued this episode. I know they are putting him through the ringer, but I can't help feeling bad for him when he sounds quiet and not his perky, obnoxious self. :(

My hubby was convinced Amy was beside him.  I sat here with my hand over my mouth and didn't say a word.

• Like 3

Maybe its just me, but I found it really annoying that Sheldon was taking Penny's advice in the episode! Its like the writers are trying to convince us that Penny knows Sheldon better than any one by giving him her "great" advice!

I know ti was played more for the comedy, like the cosmo part. But it peeves me somehow!

• Like 1

Maybe its just me, but I found it really annoying that Sheldon was taking Penny's advice in the episode! Its like the writers are trying to convince us that Penny knows Sheldon better than any one by giving him her "great" advice!

I know ti was played more for the comedy, like the cosmo part. But it peeves me somehow!

Maybe it's a set up for what's happening in the next episode with the psychic.

Someone misinterpreted.

"As he contemplates what new theories he should work on, he rids his bookshelf of all its string theory books.

During the purge, he finds a geology book, and actually falls asleep with it.

Amy winds up putting him to bed and just staying over, which is a huge step in their relationship."

If only that were true.....

From http://www.heavy.com/entertainment/2014/04/big-bang-theory-spoilers-relationship-diremption-season-7-episode-20-sheldon-gets-drunk/

CBS are so annoying

They've put up the videos for the episode but left out the drunk sheldon bits wth

Anybody got any clips of that they would please share here?

I'm still annoyed they didn't put up the butter scene (which was arguably the funniest scene from last episode, according to all reviews) and the second SIK. How can you not put up the best scenes of the episode is beyond me. I'm not one to call for conspiracy, but, seriously. It's nuts.

• Like 5

I wonder how much power CBS has on the writting of the show...?

I'm freaking out a little bit.

CBS has no power on the actual writing (unless the show is trying to do something outrageous that needs to be censored). They can only decide on contracts and extensions. But, especially, you have to remember that the people who are uploading the videos and tweeting are just, with all due respect, paper-pushers. They aren't execs or anything like that, let alone someone involved in creating the show. Chances are they barely watch it to start with, and are probably involved in doing similar jobs for all other CBS shows. So maybe every once in a while the person whose turn it is to upload stuff or tweet loves S/P and gushes over them, but that's about it. 

No reason to freak out there. 

• Like 6