The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I want this season to end with Sheldon saying ILY to Amy in a traditionally Sheldon way, followed by a kiss that leaves all the others behind.

As much as I would love this, I have a hunch the writers are not going to make it so easy. They're a bunch of teases and now need to stretch the story out three more seasons, so....

• Like 2

As much as I would love this, I have a hunch the writers are not going to make it so easy. They're a bunch of teases and now need to stretch the story out three more seasons, so....

it's not like coitus is happening this season... give it a half-season or so.

• Like 1

If an ILY isn't happening (although I think it will), I want a scene in the finale to be like this:

Sheldon and Amy are kissing, without removing his lips Sheldon says "Why aren't you kissing me back?" and Amy starts to answer but before she says a word, Sheldon continues "I know this is strange and different for the both of us but if we can't get past this, what it's going to be like when we have sex?". They're still kissing but the camera pans so we can see Amy's expression and her eyes are open wide. And then the screen turns black.

• Like 9

Kazzie and Delsino when you go to the taping and come to chat afterwards, tell us if anything happened with the shamy first off!

That will be all that we care about at that moment!

agree!! we need a detailed shamy report!!

i m sooo excited!

• Like 3

If an ILY isn't happening (although I think it will), I want a scene in the finale to be like this:

Sheldon and Amy are kissing, without removing his lips Sheldon says "Why aren't you kissing me back?" and Amy starts to answer but before she says a word, Sheldon continues "I know this is strange and different for the both of us but if we can't get past this, what it's going to be like when we have sex?". They're still kissing but the camera pans so we can see Amy's expression and her eyes are open wide. And then the screen turns black.

I doubt they'd do another talking-while-kissing scene.

I don't necessarily need an ILY at this point. I would just like to see Amy kissing him back, maybe putting her hands on him.

• Like 5

So, after being jealous of all the people who have had Shamy dreams, I finally kind of had one last night. It was about what the Shamy finale would be. It might be a little unrealistic, but it was weird and cute nonetheless.

I dreamt I was at the studio for a tour or something when someone from the studio asked if anyone would like to know what happens in the finale. I was the only one raising my hand, so Mayim comes out of nowhere, walks up to me and tells me in my ear "Sheldon and Amy decide to have a baby for real this time." I'm just kind of shocked and like "What?" So it skips to me watching the finale where Sheldon is telling Amy that he still wants to have a baby with her sooner than later and NOT BY A TEST TUBE!"

I know this is unlikely to happen in the finale, unless more serious conversation stems from the ILY, like he realizes and tells her he wants to be with her the rest of his life and sees a future together. I was just happy to have a Shamy related dream finally! Although this dream likely stemmed from me watching "The Robotic Manipulation" last night.

A little less than 9 days until we know about the finale! I'm glad I had a long, busy weekend, which made the time to the taping tomorrow night go that much quicker.

Edited by certifiedotakuandfangirl
  • Like 4

I so much agree with koops. I am good no matter what they do for the finale as long as the don't piss me off. I believe too it will be shamy heavy. And I need spoilers like air!!!!! Oh I am so afraid I won't have time to read the report when it will be out. :( :( :(

At this point, I would not even need an ILY - I would be thrilled if Sheldon wants to kiss Amy on his own.

No prompts, no reminders, no anger, no schedule or RA - just overcome with a desire to take her in his arms and really give her a proper kiss. One that will cause to her react and kiss him back.

I would love this! Another scenario I've daydreamed about is Sheldon telling Amy matter-of-factly - in lieu of an actual ILY - that he anticipates being with her for a very long time, and maybe for the rest of their lives, and that it's only logical to assume that they will be....that he can't see any other outcome securing their mutual happiness. Maybe he doesn't get too deep into the touchy-feely stuff, but Amy can deduce from his declaration that he's in love with her. And maybe she says that out loud, alone, after he leaves.

I do believe the finale will be Shamy-centric. Mayim said she doesn't know exactly what the finale will bring for them, so I'm assuming she has at least been told that a new development is ahead.

Next Tuesday can't come fast enough!!!

Edited by Retroluv
  • Like 4