The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

vwq5cn.jpg

Hope this worked. Pic of Amy in uniform.

If I can figure out how to share the video clip, I will.

You are so awesome, Irene!!!  <3  <3  <3

Thank you!!

You are so awesome, Irene!!!  <3  <3  <3

Thank you!!

Can't take all the credit. Delsino helped in teaching this tech dinosaur some new tricks. :)

Aww, Amy looks so cute! Thanks for the pic Irene.

In other news, Bill Prady also posted this:

@billprady I see @TaraHernandez, and that can only mean that we are gonna have an awesome shamy finale!!! :D

@stedaneri You might not have the best handle on how this all works :)

I think he probably just means that just because you see a certain writer doesn't mean that there'll be something great for a certain character or couple. But it's interesting. I'll just hope that Mayim's "it's awesome" means good things, while keeping my expectations as low as possible so I'm not too disappointed.

• Like 1

Hmm. I'm not gonna lie, Bill's comment concerns me. Why did he bother to respond if it IS going to be a big finale for Shamy? Just to correct a fan's incorrect assumption? Strange.

IDK, maybe I'm not familiar enough with Bill's tweeting tendencies to interpret this particular comment. My heart sank a bit when I first read it. I hope I'm just overthinking it...

• Like 2

That may be why I think she looks so perfect. The naiveté typical of Amy and Sheldon is definitely showing. She's literally dressed like a school girl, not a sexed up version of one. However, that kind of plays in their favor. If they went from 3 layers of clothing and close-mouthed kissing to Amy showing up with her boobs pushed out and a skirt showing any amount of thigh, it wouldn't be reminiscent of their relationship and the Shamy magic would dwindle. Amy shows so little of herself, this outfit in context is like seeing her naked. It's revealing for her. It's sexy for Shamy. I prefer that. I want them to take steps forward but because of how slow they move, even something small feels big.

I've actually thought a lot about the fact that despite how slow Sheldon and Amy move in their relationship, many people talk about sex between them like it's just going to happen without any build. I think it will happen one day, but just like Amy wearing a skirt that shows her knees, Sheldon could easily grab Amy and kiss her like a man and that would be sex. Unless they fall into bed drunk off their asses one night, I expect to see their kissing graduate from dry and technical to wet and passionate. I expect them to be more spontaneous about when they do it. I expect unplanned physical declarations. Every single one of those milestones is going to be mind blowing. I love that about our ship and I will be disappointed if we get anything less.

As for what Bill tweeted. Er. I haven't gotten my hopes about about Mayim's tweet or Tara being involved. I feel like Mayim is a big fan of the show and anything cool happening with any of the characters would warrant the reaction we got from her. I do think the script is Shamy-centric or, at the very least, contains a special moment between them. After so many season of them being neglected in season finales, I can't imagine them being overlooked again. Especially not with Sheldon's story arc built on emotional and physical growth. Amy is the backbone of his transformation. But I won't lie, my stomach did drop. Ick. Someone better get some encouraging scoop about the finale before Tuesday.

ITA with all of the above. I think all we can do at this point is try to remain cautiously optimistic that 1) the finale will tie up some Shamy loose ends, and 2) that it will be positive (i.e. not a cliffhanger break-up, etc.). I usually end up disappointed when I let myself get all amped up and raise my expectations (which, I admit, happened earlier today when I read Mayim's tweet).

What are the chances that we will get finale spoilers before Tuesday? Anyone know?

Edited by Retroluv
  • Like 1

I keep going back to that interview about the Shamy relationship developing "unusually" (Yahoo UK, I think). Mayim that she is as curious as everyone else to see what the finale will bring...I assume she meant vis-a-vis Shamy, but who knows. My hope is that this means she at least had some indication that there would be resolution to their story this season. I will be so bummed if they don't have a finale moment. It's long overdue IMO.

Edited by Retroluv
  • Like 2

Tbh I didn't LOL I was so shocked I failed to notice Sheldon's full reaction cause I kept looking at her legs hahah it seems like Sheldon does actually look at her from head to toe

Kinda off topic but I drew this tonight cause it's what I do when I have bad days and drawing shamy always cheers me up :)

u6yde9uh.jpg

WOW, that's beautiful! you are so talented.

• Like 1

Tbh I didn't LOL I was so shocked I failed to notice Sheldon's full reaction cause I kept looking at her legs hahah it seems like Sheldon does actually look at her from head to toe

Kinda off topic but I drew this tonight cause it's what I do when I have bad days and drawing shamy always cheers me up :)

u6yde9uh.jpg

Sweet, and beautiful. :wub:  Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1