The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

Happy taping day everyone! I'm finally back I haven't been here in ages , I had a lot to catch up on but I'm up to date now. I haven't been feeling very well and been in bed for a week , if only Sheldon could come and sing me soft kitty or I could sing it as a round with penny lol. Anyway I'm glad to be back :)

Mattress!!! Missed you buddy, where have you been all season long?!? 

eta: I'm incredibly jealous of your Shamy hangout, Pasadena ladies. Hope you have a fantastic time tonight!

Hi Koops!

I have been arround silently all season, reading and watching and smiling.....  :popcorn:

And always being fascinated about the depth of your guys analysis I just never felt that I can add anything wise that has not been said already :good:

And now..... as the end is near I can't hold still anymore. Must see where the final is heading. :yahoo:

Big Hug from Munich to ALL of YOU  :air_kiss:  :air_kiss:  :air_kiss:

• Like 3

Happy taping day to all of you. I have to wait till tomorrow morning here in Germany, but I´ll try to be up early and hope for some shamy happiness for the end of season 7.

Don´t know how to manage the break with a cliffhanger that could be bad.....

A big thx in regards to the ones being at the taping and giving us a report afterwards. Enjoy your time.

Hi Koops!

I have been arround silently all season, reading and watching and smiling.....  :popcorn:

And always being fascinated about the depth of your guys analysis I just never felt that I can add anything wise that has not been said already :good:

And I totally agree with what Shamynatress says. My english sucks, so I stay quiet most of the time but I enjoy your discussions and you deep analysis immensely :)

You always figure out so many little things I would never pay attention to and it makes the show so much powerful and thrilling.

• Like 1

I'm on a 2 week Easter break so I can stay in the chat room for as long as I like without having to worry about leaving for work :-)

So excited (and nervous) for the taping report......I've driven myself crazy the last few days thinking about all the possible scenarios!

Oh and to all who are going to the taping I hope you have a great time and enjoy yourselves!!!! :-)

• Like 1

Can this day go any slower?  :girlsad: I'm not sure what's going to be harder to deal with-- a disappointing Shamy finale (unlikely), or an amazing Shamy finale that I have to wait over 3 weeks to see! So cool to share this emotional roller coaster with fanatics from all over the world!

• Like 4

Can this day go any slower? :girlsad:I'm not sure what's going to be harder to deal with-- a disappointing Shamy finale (unlikely), or an amazing Shamy finale that I have to wait over 3 weeks to see! So cool to share this emotional roller coaster with fanatics from all over the world!

I know the feeling, what ever happends we're attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 7

I've been anxiously waiting for this day for weeks and now that it's here I'm just... very calm, to be honest. My body is probably saving energy for tomorrow morning, which I'll need whatever the outcome. :p

Yesterday I had this long TBBT marathon (mostly Shamy) and I did have a few thoughts about it, but I'll save it for tomorrow, too - I'm curious to see if and how status quo is going to combust. I'm cautious but hopeful.

Either way, I wanted to wish a happy taping to the girls going. May you get what you wish for and lots of Shamy regardless! :)

Edited by teoriapostmoderna
  • Like 7