The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

We are going to try. Moyra is meeting us for lunch soon...so, more shamys in LA!!

Also funny story, when the hostess sat us down she asked us if we were there for a reunion (because we were hugging and so excited to see each other) and we all looked and each other and was like, "no we all just met, like just now" ahahahah the hostess gave us the most shocked look LOL

awww... have loads of fun!!

dont even blink during the taping!!

I know the feeling, what ever happends we're attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.

I would hope that Mayim's "awesome" tweet doesn't mean we're screwed, lol!

I am ridiculously excited!!!  I don't even think I can convincingly pretend to work today!

How hard is chat to get into on taping nights?

I don't think it's hard to get into chat but it gets crowded.  And we try to stay pretty quiet so those attending the taping can let us know what's going on as it happens.

• Like 1

And we try to stay pretty quiet so those attending the taping can let us know what's going on as it happens.

LOL, the key word there is try. We don't succeed very often. We're too desperate for info. Fortunately, the people reporting have been in our shoes, so the understand.

• Like 1

Hello i have been reading everyone posts for a long time now without posting anything. It was only to say that i am from Canada Québec also, and that it's nice to know that i'm not the only one in my area that watch the show and dig the shamy like i do and who craves for spoilers. Tank you.

• Like 2

I missed that.  What is it?

If I remember correctly - basically just let the person who went to the taping give a brief summary of bigger moments in chat, then we (the people waiting in chat) just need to chill out and wait until they're done writing a more complete report to put in the spoiler thread and then the reporter will answer questions in chat again once it's written out fully elsewhere. Then we aren't jumping all over them while they're trying to get it out and an actual report can be made easier.

I think? 

Edited by tyleranne
  • Like 3

Less than 12 hours left! I've benn trying to distract myself all day, but it's not working. :p Thank goodness I'm going out tonight and I'll have chat to look forward to right after! For now, I'll do what they do at my son's school and find something to do to "get the wiggles out."

• Like 4

I'm from turkey and it's 9 pm in here that means I can see the taping report when I wake up !(btw I'm so exited maybe I'm going to kill myself who knows ) I think I'm the only shamy shipper in my country But I have you guys

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

• Like 1

Hello everyone

Since tonight it's the las taping, I just want to thank all of you for this incredible season. I don't write very often, but I read all of you everyday. You make me laugh, cry, etc... in the good and bad moment. I really like to read your all of theorys. I wish to all of you some good shamy stuff tonight. 

Also I just want to say hi/bonjour! to the fans from Quebec/Canada (I don't remember if it's here or on the season 7 spoilers thread). You are not alone, I'm from Quebec city !

Allo, that was me!  I'm in Aylmer QC (just across from Ottawa).  Funny when I saw your name before reading your post I though "hey Vero is probably short for Veronique, I wonder if she's from Quebec *lol*

• Like 2