The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

Thanks for the welcoming! :) I wish time could go faster! I can't wait for tomorrow to come xD

I'll be buying some brownies tomorrow to celebrate haha

I want to start fangirling so baaaaddddd :p

Omg is your name Maria, too?!

Hello! I just created an account for the forum, although I've been a long time reader.  :bye: From West Palm Beach, Florida. I saw all these new people joining, so I decided to join as well. I cannot wait for the taping report! Been getting butterflies all day!

Hey, look how the final is bringing us so many newbies ! Welcome everybody !

I'm sure there are a lot of lurkers, I'm talking to you : stop hiding and join us. Even if you think you have nothing interesting to say. The more, the merrier ! :)

One more new shamy here. Lurker since September. You kept me some good company you all. So nervous and excited!

Hola, Maria KAPL! Bienvenida a la familia SHAMY!!

Gracias! :D Encantada de encontrar a alguien por aquí que también hable español ^^

And since I just can't go unspoiled because I'm way too eager to know what's going to happen un the finale I'll try At least not to read anything until the taping report is complete xD Let's see if I can do it! I'll be strong!

Hey guys. So I'm not new to the show or the ship or any of that jazz, but i'm definitely new to this whole forum thing. I created an account a while back i guess? but never came back on for it so yeah. Just wanted to get pumped with you guys for this taping report if that's cool. :D

• Like 1

Shamy feels are coming !

Welcome to the newbies, feel free to share love :wub:

Still in Paris and I CAN'T SLEEP !

I wish I have someone I can drink coffee and chat with about Shamy all night !!!

• Like 2

I bring up TBBT and fandoms and people around me think I'm nuts. UGH. :p Wish I had a Shamy friend to talk to all the time! I guess that's why I'm here. ;)

Ditto!  We all ship TBBT especially the Shamy!!

Welcome to all the new posters!!

I'm eating Vietnamese tonight - it's a salad made up of rice noodles, pork, carrots, cucumbers, spring rolls and bean sprouts.  Yummy!

• Like 1

A friend of mine at work sent me a buzzfeed list of "20 Things We Can Learn From Sheldon Cooper".  Lots of fun gifs and some cute stuff on the list.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kaitlynnknopp/20-things-we-can-learn-from-sheldon-cooper-de8z

;)

I loved #9!  I"m sure a lot of people would love that kind of FWB relationship, lol!

Have you seen these:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexr31/10-ways-sherlock-and-sheldon-cooper-are-the-exact-56zy

http://www.buzzfeed.com/424hannah/all-of-sheldon-cooperas-tees-from-the-big-bang-t-gho5

• Like 1

Hahahaha yeah! And as I see I guess its yours too, right? :D YAY! High five namesake!

María It's a very common spanish name actually x)

Yeah, I'm Italian. Everyone thinks I'm Spanish with my name haha