The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I'm a newbie here, so hey everyone. :) I don't have much to say. I think you all covered everything.

But holy crud, guys. The NEGATIVITY. Dang. I can hardly wrap my brain around all this pessimism.

Some shippers are like...

a6enu2ah.jpg

And the some people are like...

yvu3anaj.jpg

So here's a picture of a puppy.

azagesyr.jpg

And here's a picture of some guy wearing a huge scarf.

aty6u5e9.jpg

Look. Baby pandas.

7azypyty.jpg

I hope you guys all feel better, because this forum is depressing me beyond belief.

*Hugs*

4uzena3a.jpg

Ok *dying* that post was just much tumblr... like so amazing

I don't think it's the finale that's making people sad, it's just the realisation that there's not gonna be any new episodes for like... four months. Or at least that's my case anyway...

We all just have to BE STRONG

post-15392-139838472202_thumb.jpg

Edited by LalaLogan
  • Like 2

I basically did fall over dead. 

I think my boyfriend regrets moving in with me sometimes. I'm the queen at overreacting. 

Also, I want to saw SHELDON'S FACE when the psychic tells him to give into the relationship. He definitely thought about it. Then he snapped. :)

And "WHY DID YOU LIE TO US?" So funny. Honestly even the 'Shenny' scenes didn't kill me. Though I still wanted to punch Amy in the face for saying she was jealous of Penny...

All in all, I liked this episode! 

• Like 3

I basically did fall over dead. 

I think my boyfriend regrets moving in with me sometimes. I'm the queen at overreacting. 

Also, I want to saw SHELDON'S FACE when the psychic tells him to give into the relationship. He definitely thought about it. Then he snapped. :)

And "WHY DID YOU LIE TO US?" So funny. Honestly even the 'Shenny' scenes didn't kill me. Though I still wanted to punch Amy in the face for saying she was jealous of Penny...

All in all, I liked this episode! 

I totally thought the same thing! When the psychic told him to give in to the relationship, you could totally see his expression change. And it wasn't an "i'm hating every word in that sentence" kind of face. I read it as he looked as if he KNEW that he should be doing moving forward with Amy but was scared. You can totally see it. Sheldon looks almost sullen in that moment. I imagine him in his mind saying "yeah.....i know i should but im scared of how it'll change things". then we get the denial where he freaks out.

edit: you can also totally see him get sort of wide eyed and really scared when he realizes that committing to Amy will fix things. The change in his relationship will set off a sort of domino effect of change and we all know how he will react to so much change all at once :imsohappy: i think that's where his denial manifests itself this time around.

Also, was the tag of the take where he gulps? it was kind of hard for me to tell (maybe I imagined it as more defined idk). But i loved how self confident Amy looked in the moment she showed off for him.

I liked this episode as well!

Edited by BBTGUY
  • Like 5

Yeah. He kind of checked her out, then gulped. And I don't blame him, lol. She looked super cute. I rewound the part where Sheldon just kind of stares at the psychic because it really was so telling. It was like you could see the thoughts running through his head. Very interesting, knowing what happens in the finale.

• Like 4

Okay... Who died?

:bye:

Yeah, I haven't watched the psychic scene and tag scene 5 times already. During the psychic scene, you can totally see his demeanor is that of a man in thought. If he weren't thinking about it, he would have snorted derisively or roll his eyes like with everything else the psychic said. He also looked nervous.....and did I detect watery eyes? His voice even wavered a bit when he started talking......

The tag scene....anyone would be lying if they didn't see Sheldon affected by it!

Edited by certifiedotakuandfangirl
  • Like 2

omg ..the tag scene of tonights episode was so funny......... not the actual scene ...(although it was fine) .. but the fact that it looked like Mayim couldn't stay in character..... but they tried to edit around it.... but you could totally see her real smile/laugh coming through

• Like 2

Tell me he is not crying slightly at the end of the physic scene..

Omg. bye world

At the very least he is choked up a bit.  The way he voice cracked and got squeaky when he started to talk.  They did more with that scene than I was expecting.

• Like 4

How did I miss the look that Amy gave Sheldon when Leonard said, "I also love you"?

Here's the gif:

s4qsz8.jpg

What I didn't noticed at first was that he actually looks at her aswell, just a short glance but still. There's not much else going on in that sequence so I'm starting to think it was supposed to be played out like that and we were supposed to notice.

This really warms my heart and reduces the pain of no ILY in the finale.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 9

The psychic scene... I don't even have words.

First of all, let me just say that Jim is just amazing. He conveys Sheldon's emotions so perfectly. I love that man!

I had chills (and teared up a bit) when the psychic told him to commit. I had a "literal goosebumps" moment. His pause and facial expression before storming out said it all to me. She hit the nail on the head; he knew it and you could see the emotions go from shock to realization to anger.

Amazing. The freak out makes so much sense.

YES! It makes so much damned sense now that he's freaking so bad. Season 8, OMG season 8....

• Like 6