The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I really want to chat with you guys too but I can't speak English properly :(. Could you also add me? at least I want to listen to Shamy fans.

. I'm a Shamy shipper too!:)you can do the same for me?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

are you going to share??? was it about the show or something else? ;)

Oh I was enthusiastic for Kazzie! I am also waiting that she tells us of thing he treated and I hope that that this tweet concerns the show but indeed I don't know :girlsmile:

Oh I was enthusiastic for Kazzie! I am also waiting that she tells us of thing he treated and I hope that that this tweet concerns the show but indeed I don't know :girlsmile:

Bill hasn't been tweeting anything about season 8 at all.. He went off twitter for a few weeks for the hiatus but came back and started tweeting.. I had a few tweets with him last month about some gifts I left the cast and crew (A bucket load of Chocolate front he UK) and I was chasing up to who actually ate it, But alas, he doesn't know! But I got another reply at least :D

Yesterday, Some bint started accusing BBT on twitter of being Anti-Femanist. Bill got pretty heavily involved with an argument with this girl. Myself and some other forum members (Tensor for one) got involved and backed up Bill and the show.. Bill replied to a lot of our tweets again. I looked at my phone and had 8 notifications from Bill at one point where he was getting involved in a part of the argument I was having with this girl. I died a little haha!

Dena also go a reply from Bill yesterday as well... 

I LOVE TWITTER!!

• Like 9

Anti-feminist?? Bernadette and Amy are two successful women that will have none of men's bullshit (well Amy was anyway). And Bernie has a far better job (and it pays better too) than her husband and they like to point that out on multiple occasions.

Someone mentioned they think Jim looks tired, I think so too. But it probably has something to do with publicity for A Normal Heart, plus he's got a whole personal investiment in this project.

• Like 4

I find it funny that anti-feminist comments even come up. I know some of these stem from the backlash of Lorre and 2.5 Men but that is a completely different show.

As a pretty strong female myself I have never been offended. Plus all 3 are strong women in their own writes (I actually think Bernadette by far is the strongest female).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I find it funny that anti-feminist comments even come up. I know some of these stem from the backlash of Lorre and 2.5 Men but that is a completely different show.

As a pretty strong female myself I have never been offended. Plus all 3 are strong women in their own writes (I actually think Bernadette by far is the strongest female).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you and I think that part of it is because her dad is a retired cop and she's so small.

Yeah, it's delusional which then makes it hilarious!!

I seriously cannot wrap my head around the whole concept of the Shennies....I mean, never once in all 7 seasons have I ever thought of those two together.....I mean, not once.  Its so obviously a really strong friendship (albeit at times mother/sister and son like) but never have I ever thought of them romantically together....In fact even the words of Shenny in fanfics makes me sick....

And what boggles my mind even more is their dislike for Amy...I mean, why not hate on Leonard too...I mean, the whole idea is so odd.

But to each is own I guess....

I´ve just seen the pilot and ep 2 season 1. It is SO clear Leonard likes Penny and Penny likes Leonard since the first time!  and Sheldon considers Penny as Leonard love interest since the first episode! :good:

I never understood the  Shennies!  Penny is the biggest SHAMY fan since 4 x 1 :girlsmile:.

I know Shenny is in some people minds, but I don´t know

WHERE they took such idea! :girlwah:

(I never waste my time reading Shenny fanfics, because I love  the seven  characters :giveheart:,  and as I always say: SHAMY was created by the writers :yes:!

Shenny never existed! :no:)

• Like 3