The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

rachelshamyfan

I think an attempt at grand romantic gesture goes wrong due to lack of coordination. He still gets a handful though.

How long does it take to eat oatmeal? JK... we love you Thomasina!!!!

Like the great man said, it would be Hawkward:

5479186_700b.jpg

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Amy will control how much of Sheldon's moves (assuming his drunken state has him make a move) because she gets shy when she actually thinks about him in that way.   So I think it won't be too much, but just the mere thought of alcohol helping Sheldon's inhibitions and fears break down to the point he could show his "horny" side is delicious to think about.  :girlwink:   Oh my it would be so funny to see a very "handsy" Sheldon and Amy trying to grab his wandering hands to control him to stop.  :laugh:

Edited by stardustmelody

I am sure Amy will control how much of Sheldon's moves (assuming his drunken state has him make a move) because she gets shy when she actually thinks about him in that way.   So I think it won't be too much, but just the mere thought of alcohol helping Sheldon's inhibitions and fears break down to the point he could show his "horny" side is delicious to think about.  :girlwink:   Oh my it would be so funny to see a very "handsy" Sheldon and Amy trying to grab his wandering hands to control him to stop.  :laugh:

:laugh: 

I can imagine it perfectly !

"Sheldon, stop it! Sheldon ... ooh ... Stop it ! You're not yourself. Hands down. Now !"  :shout:

Oh yeah ... :girlwink: " Sheldon...stop it.... although I must admit like it...oh God... although it is very pleasant...I need you to stop it...you know what alcohol does to our brain....",  "Amy, I know what alcohol does to my inhibitions, fears and suddenly I feel such warm feeling in nether regions...and it  is from the moment you came...I feel so good like when I drank this tea Penny gave me...Long Island tea... but much better because of you" LOL  ;)  :laugh:

...well it would be so funny and I agree "horny" Sheldon is so delicious  :maninlove:

Edited by silverangel

OMG WHY DO I PICK THREE MINUTES before I have to go to work to check in here?! What is happening?! Someone give me the low and the down in five words...GO! :p

Penny is married to Zack and Sheldon gets "naughty" with Amy.   OK  Leticia wins.  Our messages crossed, but she did it in five words.

Edited by stardustmelody

Me Too! I have to go to bed soon as i'm up early tomorrow to bake a birthday cake for my little girl. lol  :girlsigh: . But I just won't be able to go till I find out what happen with my OTP!!!! Help.

you should go sleep ;) it will take  while to get to the important scene :)

you should go sleep ;) it will take  while to get to the important scene :)

Oh I wish I could But my stupid brain won't let me sleep till I know. One of the down sides to Aspergers' I GOTTA KNOW lol. I think next time I won't check for a taping report till the thursday morning because "it's been a wild ride" of a day.

Edited by Kazziedal

Oh I wish I could But my stupid brain won't let me sleep till I know. One of the down sides to Aspergers' I GOTTA KNOW lol. I think next time I won't check for a taping report till the thursday morning because "it's been a wild ride" of a day.

I agree.. no point getting teased and going crazy... either not know anything or know it all!

OMG! Do you have Asperger's?! So do I!