The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

Indeed, kinda dissapointed.

First of all, they already did this once, even though it was under different circumstances.

But like I expected, it's only because of Sheldon being drunk, which is dissapointing.

I kind of like it that he's only the type of guy that would do that while drunk. He's just treating her like his dad probably treated his mom. But Sheldon isn't normally like that. He respects her too much.

Hahaha, I'm laughing because we were all in the chat guessing and one of them came true: an ass slap. Haha.

Hahaha, I'm laughing because we were all in the chat guessing and one of them came true: an ass slap. Haha.

• Like 2

Then fix it bitch ;) lol

why don't you? since you care so much. Are you just mad because you got your hopes up with Shelly?? LOL.

• Like 1

So, I just read the report and I really enjoyed the story actually. I automatically went, "Awwww" when Bernie's dad decided to be a "father" to Sheldon in that moment and Sheldon welcomed him with open arms. It was very sweet. I just hope Mike warms up to Howard because Howard deserves that as well. I'm puzzled as to why Mike would treat Howard that way considering they seemed to have bonded before?

Oh well, anyway, great story. I look forward to seeing Zack again too.

Yeah.....well I got up early especially to read last 3 scenes and yeah ..well like Pearl and Rachel and probably most of us... I'm disappointed... just slap and that's it.... well, yeah it's better than drunken kiss...yeah you're right. I'm really grateful, to Tomasina and Tensor, really really thanks, but it would be better if Tomasina just said that it is just slap on Amy's ass. I think Chloe guessed  that it will be it. 

Episode is great and I really can't wait , to see Sheldon and Mike drinking beer and talking about game .. well who would thought, and that  famous slap ...and Zach

Edited by silverangel

Oh yeah it was great rehearsal for him...  :biggrin:  I wonder if they had such fun (especially Jim ) when they did it and how many times they need to repeat it... well Sheldon obviously likes that round, firm part of her back...

Edited by silverangel

Helloooo everyone  :girlsigh: 

Sheldon is definitly an ass man. Hahaha

Yeah, I think so !
But this time, it wasn't to punish her ... and this scene seems hilarious !

Yes, OK, we expected a little more from our Shamy but I'm sure it'll happen ... sometimes :p

• Like 1

I wonder if Jim was "slapping that ass" all week long this time. :biggrin:

Well, according to Jim, Mayim didn't mind it last time :D

This is taken from the paleyfest panel earlier this year:

When Sheldon punishes Amy (Mayim Bialik) with a spanking for faking illness in order to enjoy the ointment rub, it wasn't in the original script and was supposed to be off-screen. Parsons shared that there were three jokes -- a "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" string of monkey scenes -- that ultimately were trimmed from the script one by one. "It was one of the hardest things we ever had to do because I found it tremendously amusing!" Parsons confessed, revealing that he had issues containing his laughter during production. "All week I was slapping that ass!" he joked. The bashful Bialik revealed that yep, her derriere was, indeed, red at the end of the taping. "There was some redness," she confessed. Added Parsons of his willing co-star, "You have no idea how game this one is for that!"

If Jim picks this episode for his emmy nomination next year I totally called it ;) lol.

A slap seems fine, I'm kinda glad it didn't get more intimate than that while he was drunk....though I still would've loved a snuggle *sigh* my stupid sappy heart :(

• Like 2

A slap seems fine, I'm kinda glad it didn't get more intimate than that while he was drunk....though I still would've loved a snuggle *sigh* my stupid sappy heart :(

Indeed, while we obviously haven't seen the episode, I really get the feeling that Sheldon still does things like this, not from a romantic/sexual reason, but simply because he noticed his father doing this to his mother when he was younger.

When sober he can control these actions from coming out, only when drunk the actions he saw as a kid are able to surface.

• Like 1

I was going to be unspoiled for a while, I managed to go very low-spoiler for 7 and 8 but  last night I had to check what's going on here when chat was full of people. I read the taping report for this episode and I'm too a bit disappointed about the Shamy part. The other parts of the episode sounds good, except I don't know what to think about this Penny marriage thing.
I think Chuck writes the naughty stuff as I have understood. I only hope the better is coming on it's way, I hope they won't drag it too long. I understand that ass slapping while he is drunk, but I really kind of wait something sweet that was for example in episodes 4x20,21 and 5x8,10, 12. Those 5 are my top5 episodes for Shamy. Sweet Sheldon won't ruin the show in my opinion. 7x6 tag scene almost-SIK was beautiful and sweet indeed, I really look forward to something like that to happen in reality between Shamy, not just daydreaming. 
I agree that ass slapping is something Sheldon got from his father, we don't know how many times he saw him doing that. His father was the only picture of  manhood he got when he was growing up. I'm just happy that Amy was ok/fine/happy with that ass slapping. I know not all of women enjoy their men slapping their asses in front of people, some may find it very humiliating. I'm waiting the writers to actually show us the off screen hugging that has been going on which Sheldon mentioned in 7x5.

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 1

Maybe he has "I like big butts" as ringtone, but we simply haven't heard it :dancer:

Actually guys, Sheldon's character was originally fond of big butts. In the unaired pilot, he was horny around women with big butts and when they made the second pilot (the pilot episode we all watched) they made him uninterested in sex.

• Like 1

Actually guys, Sheldon's character was originally fond of big butts. In the unaired pilot, he was horny around women with big butts and when they made the second pilot (the pilot episode we all watched) they made him uninterested in sex.

Yeah, that's true.

Had completely blocked that horrible first Pilot episode.

The timing of most jokes was way off in that Pilot, and Sheldon was indeed very different.

I really hate it. I'm not so much against Sheldon spanking Amy and telling him to fetch him a beer, because I think that clearly comes from his father. It's behavior that he's imitating because he's 1) drunk and 2) his father is very much on his mind.

However, what really upsets me is the way Amy takes it. She ends up smiling, taking it sexually (and I'm really not convinced it was meant that way), and submissively going to get him a beer. I find Sheldon's display to be outrageously sexist, and I'm shocked and saddened by Amy's response to it being a submissive one. It's like she's so horny and so needy that any little thing she can get, even a hard smack on the ass, and she'll take it. And Amy is honestly too good to be Sheldon's beer server, and if you look at the situation, a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders would probably notice her boyfriend was almost too intoxicated to stand up properly, and the last thing she would give him would be another beer.

I don't...it's ....just bad. Also, this type of behavior is really questionable when the two of them don't actually have a sexual relationship. What it would mean for Sheldon's father to spank his wife and ask for a beer, and her response to it, is different from these two, who don't seem to really have a clue what they are doing.

It's not cute. I know a lot of people will probably take it as cute, but it's not.

• Like 5

It's not cute. I know a lot of people will probably take it as cute, but it's not.

I agree that it isn't cute (at least on paper, might be different actually seeing it with expressions and all), but I think if Sheldon keeps acting like this in episodes after this one, at one point she will flip out on him, like she did in the Spoiler episode, when he told her that they couldnt live together.