The Shamy - Season 7 Spoilers Only Discussion Thread

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In every taping report the language of the Strawberry Quik scene is a little different, so I don't know which one is the most accurate, but the overall sense I get from the exchange is that Sheldon li

About the kiss (they showed it to us!) *he put his hands on her waist when he moved his body closer to hers. *he said, "good" after she said, "that was nice." * he spoke as if he was going to fai

Posted Images

Ah! So funny! I am so excited for this episode! I like the lines that were crossed out too, especially the "i don't know if thats sexual comment" I know it's crossed out but the writer are really starting to think about have sheldon get more bold this season!

Also jumping back a topic ago, I also have never seen Indiana Jones even though my husband owns them all :)

Also I wanted to add, that they tend to use jealousy to push sheldon a little maybe we may get a kiss this episode #ATSKA

I am getting giddy over the possibility :-D

I have to wonder...we have 7.05 talking and edging around the topic that Kripke/Cooper episode also discussed.   It makes me wonder if they won't re-address this for a sweeps episode which leads to a SIK.   I could see Amy finding out and Shamy having a big blow-out argument that moves Sheldon to kiss her somehow....haha.  I could so see this is a set up to a sweeps episode.  

• Like 2

Would somebody mind PMing me about these sides? I'm lost :(

EDIT: never mind! Found them on Pearl's tumblr, cheers Pearl ;)

I don't know why I find it sexy that they call each other Dr Cooper and Dr Fowler at work...I'm weird like that...

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 2

I have to wonder...we have 7.05 talking and edging around the topic that Kripke/Cooper episode also discussed.   It makes me wonder if they won't re-address this for a sweeps episode which leads to a SIK.   I could see Amy finding out and Shamy having a big blow-out argument that moves Sheldon to kiss her somehow....haha.  I could so see this is a set up to a sweeps episode.

I don't want him kissing her after a fight or because of a fight, like some kind of appeasement. That seems too much like coercion rather than just his own desire to kiss her.

• Like 1

I don't want him kissing her after a fight or because of a fight, like some kind of appeasement. That seems too much like coercion rather than just his own desire to kiss her.

Agree. I also don't want the whole Kripke thing to lead to a predictable fight and drama. That's so boring. I'd like them to spin that a bit differently. Not saying I want Amy to be happy about it, but not leading to predictable argument either. Amy's been so cool so far this season, she seems back to her old, smart, quirky self, I don't want her to react like a "normal" girl again. Thinking about it some more, I'd love if she started making up her own rumors to get back at him and teach him a lesson! LOL! I can see what she would come up with. And the two of them making up more and more wild stories about the other until it spirals so much out of control they have to give up and fix the mess and their reputations. haha.

I don't think they'll have a kiss in this episode, but I wonder whether it's going to lead to some other kind of physical Pasadena. I can see Sheldon being obnoxious like an overexcited puppy around Amy at work and maybe causing some trouble/embarrassment for her and having to fix things.

Edited by koops
  • Like 2

^koops: That's just what I thought. I had rather Amy start taking advantage of the situation and spread her own rumors around when finding out about Kripke instead of getting mad like a predictable girlfriend. Because to me, Amy is zany, similar to Sheldon and therefore as crazy as him. I think a part of her understands his madness and won't take it too personally. To me, this was highlighted in the parking spot episode when even though Sheldon was acting irrational, Amy followed him right along and behaved the same. 

• Like 2

I was also thinking about Lio's fic on the matter with the ass-biting. LOL! I can so see that happen on the show, it has Chuck written all over it. I can see Penny suggesting that Amy takes a bite of his ass for what he's done and Amy taking it literally. LMAO.

• Like 2

One thing I really like about 7x04 is that it shows Sheldon sort of entering Amy's world and reading her favorite books and following her favorites movies and actually enjoying it despite himself and his not-so-good intentions. The fact that Sheldon would read Pride and Prejudice and find it brilliant, or laugh at a Garfield joke is just kind of endearing in a way because one, it shows that despite their differences they are pretty similar and perfect for each other, and two, because it's so coupleish - when do you ever see Sheldon Cooper occupying himself with a classical women's book like Pride and Prejudice??? I think even if he was vengeful, his apathy towards that kind of content would win out. But, in this case, it doesn't and I think a part of the reason that he's willing to break his rules is because it's Amy of all people. 

Edited by menamena
  • Like 5

So many feels mena! And especially considering that in order to read all those things he has to KNOW what she likes. That also is so couple-ish to me. But yes, I never thought I'd see the day Sheldon Cooper thinks a novel about LOVE is brilliant.

eta: I also love how the writers have managed once again to strike the perfect balance between Sheldon being IC (childish and vengeful) and at the same time show a new, couple-y side of him (knowing what she likes and enjoying it all despite himself). It's brilliant. I think Sursonica mentioned a while ago how he was in couple-mode in 7x02. He seems to be in couple-mode in pretty much every episode so far, even when he doesn't have scenes with Amy (the phone call in 7x01). There is something a bit more grown up about him that I can't quite put my finger on and yet he is still absurd as usual.

Edited by koops
  • Like 4

I really wouldn't care if the bragging to Kripke never came up again.  Though I loved it, I just don't care about continuing to milk that particular cow.

I'd just as soon see them go down a new path, but that's just me.

Man, I'm glad I printed the sides before the pdf link got taken down.  But I did want to save them to my hard drive, just because. :(

I have them on mine, let me see if this works Phanta. 

Koops...please see my PM and delete this post.   As I said, you are jeopardizing these ever becoming available again by posting these.   The show can lose all rights to post on a sides site ever again.  Several shows have already lost that ability and that means we would never get access again if that is the case.

Koops...please see my PM and delete this post.   As I said, you are jeopardizing these ever becoming available again by posting these.   The show can lose all rights to post on a sides site ever again.  Several shows have already lost that ability and that means we would never get access again if that is the case.

I think they were talking about posting them someplace like Tumblr, or posting the actual pages.  And not posting them on FanForum.

But I guess it's best to err on the side of caution...?

Sheldon ruining Little House for Amy makes me nostalgic for when my dad used to ruin Little House for me as a child. I especially remember that episode where Laura decided to walk to the Mountain to talk to God.

Dad: "A 10 year old girl cannot walk from Walnut Grove Minnesota and reach a Mountain in one day. Hell, the nearest mountain way the hell on the other side of South Dakota. She going to die of thirst way before she gets to a mountain. Her best bet is to run in to a tribe of Dakota. They'll marry her off to a brave and teach her not to die by accident." Then after he proved his point on his road map atlas, he would go off on rant on why Charles Ingalls was an irresponsible father. (TV Charles wasn't so bad, when he read the books to us, Book Charles drove him up a tree. He thought he was on the run from the law.)

I always thought that Darcy was Pride and Elizabeth was Prejudice. Or they both were... It's fun that Sheldon recognized that it is a masterpiece. And that everything Amy likes is pretty awesome.

Edited by Chaliceinnana

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Sheldon ruining Little House for Amy makes me nostalgic for when my dad used to ruin Little House for me as a child. I especially remember that episode where Laura decided to walk to the Mountain to talk to God.

Dad: "A 10 year old girl cannot walk from Walnut Grove Minnesota and reach a Mountain in one day. Hell, the nearest mountain way the hell on the other side of South Dakota. She going to die of thirst way before she gets to a mountain. Her best bet is to run in to a tribe of Dakota. They'll marry her off to a brave and teach her not to die by accident." Then after he proved his point on his road map atlas, he would go off on rant on why Charles Ingalls was an irresponsible father. (TV Charles wasn't so bad, when he read the books to us, Book Charles drove him up a tree. He thought he was on the run from the law.)

My dad loved Little House on the Prairie too, he is a big Michael Landon fan. And pretty much all the fans of that show I know are male and my dad's age, so I dunno.. I suppose in the US is supposed to be a girly show?

But I always hated Laura Ingalls!!!! ugh, she was so incredibly annoying with all her being perfect! I loved Harriet though :D

Edited by Sursonica

Ack! Sorry, did not know that. Post removed.