The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Big Bang Fan

Anyone know where I can view any of the pilot series

I have read the original pilot show/series was not very good and quite different from the current two series. I would like to view some of the pilots and see just what they were like - Anyone know if they are somewhere on the internet? cheers Aussie BB fan

If there's not on DVD, then you probably won't find on YouTube either. Maybe on season 2 DVD! And I didn't know about that o.O I though the pilot was the one they showed us... where did you heard that?

It's true, the show was originally developed for the 06/07 season but wasn't picked up. They had a different actress as Penny & no Wolowitz or Rajesh. It's all on Wikipedia. :)

Ah o.o yeah, no Wolowitz or Raj would be boring xD Good thing they fixed that o/ otherwise I would have nothing to do on tuesdays afternoon xD

There is a pilot not aired.I saw it I just can't remember the site.It was pretty bad,the character Penny was not the sweet girl next door.It was a different actress and she played a hard partying,trailer trash,biker chick.BOY!!! Am I glad they changed there minds.

There is a torrent at the big green monster tracker :wink:. It's not really worth downloading that one, it's almost the same pilot we all saw, just some minor changes. This one does have Penny, the first pilot made before 06 would be more interesting to find, the one with the Katie character.