Who Would You Like To Be ?

Redrose

Who would you like to be.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. If you can stay one day in a character's body and interact with all the TBBT character's, who would you like to be ?

• Sheldon
    • Leonard
    • Penny
    • Howard
    • Rajesh
    • Amy
    • Bernadette
    • Other (precise)

If you have the chance to enter in the body of one of these character for 24h and be able to interact with all the characters of TBBT, Who would you like to choose and why ?

Leonard, because he's been basically me, during my late teens early twenties, except for getting my degree.

@Koops = yes I've always wanted to read a dog's mind just to see what they were thinking about us humans.  I bet we'd be surprised.

I picked Bernadette only because I would like to be one that isn't too vocal or too focused on because I would then be able to watch the other characters...

• Like 1

Lol koops !

I chose Bernadette because I think I can more easily master her language and manners without arousing suspicions. I would like to interact with all the cast (particulary Shedon and Amy) but less with Bernie and Leonard. That's why I chose her . But I Will Have to Avoid Howard all day ... and night!!!

Edited by Redrose

Lol koops !

I chose Bernadette because I think I can more easily master her language and manners without arousing suspicions. I would like to interact with all the cast (particulary Shedon and Amy) but less with Bernie and Leonard. That's why I chose her . But I Will Have to Avoid Howard all day ... and night!!!

I'll give you a like all except for the part about Leonard... :icon_razz:

• Like 1

Oh I was thinking more about the fact that I'd be one spoiled rotten dog. But I guess being able to see inside the head of a dog would also be interesting :p

eta: Seriously thinking about it though, I think I'd like to be Leonard so I can live with Sheldon. And when Amy comes around I can talk brains. But then I'd have to avoid Penny all day, which I know sounds like a heresy around here, but she's not the type of woman I'd go for. And I'd then break Sheldon's heart when he gets the real Leonard back as a roommate. So complicated.

Edited by koops
  • Like 2

Mary Cooper because everyone seems to like her and I adore her. Plus, she can get away with threatening to put Sheldon over her knee. She can also touch him and hug him without him cringing.

But, being Penny for a day is also tempting because I'd love to see Penny get drunk and seduce Sheldon. That would be hilarious.

• Like 2

Mary Cooper because everyone seems to like her and I adore her. Plus, she can get away with threatening to put Sheldon over her knee. She can also touch him and hug him without him cringing.

But, being Penny for a day is also tempting because I'd love to see Penny get drunk and seduce Sheldon. That would be hilarious.

I got your back, Jack. However, long and ill-advised contemplation of this prospect has led me to believe that the only person capable of getting in Sheldon's britches is Sheldon himself. Ergo, if this is the aim, one would have to choose to BE Sheldon.

If I chose to be Sheldon, this would certainly occur, as would dressing up as Wonder Woman again, or potentially just sitting around telling myself how extraordinary I am. So a normal day for Sheldon.

I'd be Wil Wheaton. (And get drunk and seduce Sheldon)

I think it's too early for this sort of contemplation. Back to the Buster Keaton thread....

• Like 2

Sheldon had to change its unrealistic to expect him to be the same, otherwise he well be left behind while everyone else have relationships and move on. His deadpan, superior, snarky, I am better then the whole world attitude cannot be realistically sustainable over time, just saying he needed a GF to adapt and progress the character. That said I would be Leonard so then I can date Penny haha.

• 1 month later...