The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Recurring Characters Or Characters You Would Like To See Return In S7

Seen other threads around but I was thinking their should be a thread for past favorites, who you want to come back and have a recurring role in S7. List your top five.

1. Kripke

2. Stuart 

3. Leslie Wrinkle

4. Zac (his interaction and decotamy he has with the guys is classic)

5. Sheldon and Leonard's Mum 

• Like 1

Always more Kripke! 

I also want Sheldon's mom. 

Possibly Leonard's mom if the story fits.

Edited by AndyRenee

Missy

Wyatt

Sheldon's Mom vs Leonard's Mom

Stuart

Mrs Wolowitz (hear her only-of course-)

Would like to see Penny's father return and maybe see her Mother, Penny's dad always liked Leonard partly due he was a more appropriate BF opposed to the other guys she was dating, I also think he would surprised to see how domesticated Penny has become, even a far cry from a couple of years ago. It would be interesting to see an interaction between all the parents, Penny's Mum and Dad and Sheldon and Leonards Mum's.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Zack

Zack

Zack

that guy Zack

remember Zack? 

Zack

oh yeah, and Zack!

• Like 2

I Second/fourth/seventh...or whatever, the notion to bring back Zack "What species is THAT?" Johnson.

And Wheaton. I don't care if he's there as Sheldon's nemesis or buddy-wuddy pally-wal, his (I suspect intentionally) terrible acting amuses me.

I signed on here to vote enthusiastically for Zack, but I see several people beat me to it.  I just love the episodes with him.  Also, in addition to the other ones that have been mentioned, I would like Alex to come back.  She's funny as a foil for Sheldon, as long as she stays away from Leonard.

• Like 2

Kripke... the best ( and my favorite.... Kripke enters and stands in the door Sheldon office..and here comes the best welcome... "Kripke...Coopew" :icon_lol: )

Mary Cooper

Penny's father

Zack ( he is so stupid that it so hilarious and sweet :icon_lol: )

Beverly Hofstadter and best if versus Mary Cooper :icon_lol:  :icon_wink:

Steward

• Like 1

Would like to see Zac, Stuart, and Kripke interact again remember in S4 Sheldon was trying to make new Friends when Leonard and Pria started dating, they had a night of karoke that was really funny.

• Like 2

I need Mary Cooper to show up like I need air at this stage. 

I want more Bawwy, as always.

I really hope they bring Bob Newhart back either to pick up the whole Professor Proton Jr. business again (I think there's so much comedy potential in that, it just cannot be wasted) or to have him guest on Fun with Flags. 

• Like 4

• More Zack I differently want to see what he is been up to
  • Leslie Wrinkle (that is if Sara Gilbert's schedule is free)
  • Always more Kripke!
  • Sheldon's mom to return.
  • Possibly Leonard's mom that is if the story fits and I also really want to see her and Sheldon's mom meet.
  • Professor Proton (differently agreeing with koops here with him doing 'Fun With Flags' with Sheldon or even picking up the whole Professor Proton Jr. business again)
  • And I would like to see Penny's father return
  • Like 3

Yeah I liked Pennys father he did shed some backstories on Penny before the pilot, in terms of her relationships. Sounds to me Penny dated alot of losers lol, and I think Pennys father would be pleasently surprised at how far she has progressed. And in S7 I would like too see alot more backstories on the characters especially Penny, and bringing back the parents would do this. Would be interesting to see Pennys Dad interact with Sheldons mother, the irony is Sheldons mother and Pennys father have alot in common, if the story fits of course.

• Like 1

Would like to see Zac, Stuart, and Kripke interact again remember in S4 Sheldon was trying to make new Friends when Leonard and Pria started dating, they had a night of karoke that was really funny.

One of my favorite episodes.  Zac and Kripke karaokeing Don't Go Breaking My Heart is greatness.

• Like 2

1. Lucy

2. Stuart (by the way if Lucy and Raj don't work out perhaps Lucy and Stuart would? Perhaps Lucy could help Suart by setting up a webstore for him to prop up the actual store front)

3. Kripke but just once in a while

4. Alex (since Leonard did not take her flirt seriosly I am hoping she won't try that again. If Raj/Lucy is really over Raj/Alex could be possible. In this case Raj would have to talk to sheldon about treating her better)

5.a. Penny's Dad (if Penny Lenard progess as a couple the parents sill be called for now and then)

5.b. Leonard's Mom (as above except she can't be around too much because she is caustic for Leonard and he needs to be away from her to be a man)

5.c. Sheldon's mom (if amy/sheldon progress she will show up from time to time -- she brought them back together once already. She is good for getting Sheldon on track now and then. He may still need her to continue his personal development)

With regard to actual ex girlfriends and boyfriends we have seen it -- I don't think we need more of it.

I'd relish a battle between Leonard and Sheldon's mothers. It'd be nice to see Leslie Winkle return too.

I'd relish a battle between Leonard and Sheldon's mothers.

That would be epic...

I think getting more Kripke is definite, I can't see going a season without him.

Not just Mary Cooper and Beverly Hofstadter, but the two of them together.

I always would love more Zack Johnson, but I don't know where he would fit.

It's been way too long since we've seen or heard about Missy Cooper.

Of all the family we have not seen, the only ones I really want to meet or hear more about are Leonard and Amy's fathers. I'd love to know what type of man managed to marry Beverly and raise Leonard, and I'd simply like to know if Amy has a living or present father or not, since we've never heard a word about him.

As for off-the-wall options, I say it's about damn time we meet the "bitches be crazy" mailman. Where is the "Meet the Mailman" petition?

I'd also love another flashback so we could meet the crossdressing police man, Louie/Louise again.

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 3

I love the nurse from the ER...

They should do a whole night at the ER with the whole gang and her just hating them all equally...

• Like 3