Recurring Characters Or Characters You Would Like To See Return In S7

I would love to see more: 

1.   Evil Wil Wheaton

2.   Kripke - I wouldn't mind Kripke having some "kiss up" scenes with Mrs Davis.  Love Regina Davis. 

3.   Zack - although, I don't know how he will fit into any story lines this season

4.   I want Raj's parents to visit in person - maybe Penny can host a Thanksgiving dinner with all the parents present!

5.   More scenes at the comic book store (a character in it's own right)

6.   Alex

7.   Dr Gablehouser - maybe hooking up with Mary Cooper :)

I wouldn't be upset if the writers found a way to bring back "cousin Leo" for something.  "you can guess which one my bourgeois parents pushed my towards"!  

• Like 1

I'd like to see:

1) Sheldon's Mom

2) Leonard's Mom

3) Stuart

4) Kripke

5) Missy - Sheldon's Sister (Maybe)

I really do not care to see Zack or Alex again.  I think there characters are done, especially Zack.

Edited by Oldnavy

As for off-the-wall options, I say it's about damn time we meet the "bitches be crazy" mailman. Where is the "Meet the Mailman" petition?

I have such a cherished spot in my heart for the “bitches be crazy” mailman that I doubt whether anything could live up to my expectations. Between Leonard tampering with Penny’s mail, and Sheldon doubtless tampering with the mailman’s sanity over the years, he’d have to either have the patience of a saint, be permanently high, or teetering on the brink of a complete breakdown. Some sort of bizarre combination of Eddie Murphy and William H Macy.

I'd also love another flashback so we could meet the crossdressing police man, Louie/Louise again.

I’d like to see Sheldon WALTZING with Louis/Louise. Perhaps after Sheldon ran that webcam cable in his closet, they could…share a moment. The 200lb transvestite with a skin condition and the “crazy guy across the hall” could at least make an interesting spin-off series....Or one of those mis-matched Buddy movies. I can see Sheldon playing Charles Grodin's part in "Midnight Run".

Actually, that's brilliant...

Copyrighted!

• Like 2

I have such a cherished spot in my heart for the “bitches be crazy” mailman that I doubt whether anything could live up to my expectations. Between Leonard tampering with Penny’s mail, and Sheldon doubtless tampering with the mailman’s sanity over the years, he’d have to either have the patience of a saint, be permanently high, or teetering on the brink of a complete breakdown. Some sort of bizarre combination of Eddie Murphy and William H Macy.

I’d like to see Sheldon WALTZING with Louis/Louise. Perhaps after Sheldon ran that webcam cable in his closet, they could…share a moment. The 200lb transvestite with a skin condition and the “crazy guy across the hall” could at least make an interesting spin-off series....Or one of those mis-matched Buddy movies. I can see Sheldon playing Charles Grodin's part in "Midnight Run".

Actually, that's brilliant...

Copyrighted!

Run with it, Wally. :)

• Like 2

Run with it, Wally. :)

Of all the slip-shod, busted-elevator dives in Pasadena, he walks into mine. Face on him like a freeze of diamonds, black hole eyes and a tarnation attitude. Skipped his bail, and now Howie Solly Wolowitz wants his grievance on a plate. Bondsman Lenny “The Hood” Hofstadter’s spitting rocks, sent his two Moles out to hijack the poor fool; Dr K, a smooth talker, knows a dozen languages, and Penelope (something-or-other…can’t remember her last name) who can hog-tie and castrate a man in thirty seconds. These are the folk we are up against my friend, as we head to the road with 36 hours until the FBI man Gablehauser puts his foot on the metal. Perhaps time for a drink with a few charmers in a bar; Lady Farrah Fowler and Madame Rostenkowski. God knows though, none can remedy the bleakness that stalks in upon the soul, at this last hour. If I, Louis/Louise, could only tell him how much I adore the way the scorn and bewilderment settles upon his features…

I think getting more Kripke is definite, I can't see going a season without him.

Not just Mary Cooper and Beverly Hofstadter, but the two of them together.

I always would love more Zack Johnson, but I don't know where he would fit.

It's been way too long since we've seen or heard about Missy Cooper.

Of all the family we have not seen, the only ones I really want to meet or hear more about are Leonard and Amy's fathers. I'd love to know what type of man managed to marry Beverly and raise Leonard, and I'd simply like to know if Amy has a living or present father or not, since we've never heard a word about him.

As for off-the-wall options, I say it's about damn time we meet the "bitches be crazy" mailman. Where is the "Meet the Mailman" petition?

I'd also love another flashback so we could meet the crossdressing police man, Louie/Louise again.

In reference to meeting the mailman, why not bring in Cliff from Cheers for that role.

We need to see more Captain Sweatpants. (I just rewatched Stag Convergence, love how he wore the same t-shirt he always does and just put a coat on over it for the bachelor party.) Really want to learn more about his story.

we need his first words :icon_cry:

• Like 1

I thought I already answered a similar question in another thread. Being that my very first impression of the Big Bang Theory was that I thought it was an educational show about "The Big Bang Theory", (You know, the actual theory about how the Universe came into existence?)  I would love to see Stephen Hawking back on the show.  Well being that it is very difficult for Professor Hawking to get around these days and he is spending most of his time figuring out the secrets to the universe, I feel that there is a slim chance that he will return to do another episode..

As for my second choice, now being that I am all wrapped up with all of the Earthly drama, the relationships and hilarious comedy on the show, I would really like to see Lucy return sometime this season. We never got to see how she would interact with everyone, except with Raj and Amy.

Edited by Grasshopper

Beverly Hofstader

Mary Cooper

Penny's dad (and finally her mom too)

Bernadette's parents, especially Mike

Kripke

Dale

Zac

Lucy

Raj's parents.  I'd love to see how they would react to their son finally be able to talk to women without alcohol.

Levar Burton

Professor Proton

Sheldon's sister Missy

The return of Zazzles the cat.

Edited by Superlovelexi

• 4 weeks later...

I have to go with Leonard's mom vs. Sheldon's mom too.I wonder how Sheldon would react to such a thing.He told Leonard once that he is jealous about his childhood and he thinks really high on his mother but at the end of the day I think he would defend his own mother (if an arguement takes place).

I would also like to see more of Kripke.After his colaboration with Sheldon he has become nicer to him but it would be funny for Kripke to start teasing him again and Amy putting him in his place.They could also bring back Shamy's fake sex life but I think I would prefer for Amy to stick up for Sheldon rather than have them fighting.Except they make it reallyyy funny!!!

I read about the "bitces be crazy" mailman!!!A brilliant idea!!!

I also liked Zach. I don't know how he could fit in the show and if it would be interesting for Sheldon to get jealous again (although this is the only thing that could happen in a relationship and actually applies to Sheldon). Either way Zach was really funny!!!!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

+ 1 for the ones I highlighted.

I found the episodes with Zack lightly amusing, but I can't stand his hanging, ape-like face. At the same time I feel a bit bad for him... he's never been rude to the guys.

We get enough Kripke anyway... He's fine in small doses only, I think.

And I like Stuart. More Stuart please. And Lucy. Stucy. (That's one of my recently adopted ships)

I like Stucy too. I wrote a few fics about them.

Even if Stuart doesn't end up with her on a show I hope that he won't end up with mrs Wolowitz.

I like Stucy too. I wrote a few fics about them.

Even if Stuart doesn't end up with her on a show I hope that he won't end up with mrs Wolowitz.

I think that after Carol Ann Susi passed away (the actress who played mrs Wolowitz) that won't happen.

I think that after Carol Ann Susi passed away (the actress who played mrs Wolowitz) that won't happen.

Unless they bring somebody to replace her. I am not sure about that though. They could also keep mentioning her but not showing her or her voice.

But if they make her die in canon, I hope that it wouldn't reduce Stuart's appearances.