T,V. GUIDE PHOTO SHOOT

x20mandor

WHAT IN THE NAME OF AGNI HAPPENED TO HOWARD'S HAIR???????????????

Kick a$$ photoshoot, any chance theres some hq scans available. Kaley in a wonderwoman-esque costume is like my biggest fantasy (probably too much info for you guys there lol) and the only pictures and videos there are available are tiny.

Is Raj the Green Lantern? That's funny, because I'm pretty sure it's not his favourite character. But what does the B stand for on Sheldon's shirt? :/

Sheldon is Batman ... as we know :icon_cheesygrin:

He says that in the accompanying video:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it's based on their favourite characters or anything.

Yeah, I don't think it is either. I think the photographer (or maybe Chuck Lorre/Bill Prady) chose the superheroes for them.

It's kinda of a different take on classic superheroes I guess. For example, Kunal's outfit. And the 'B' meaning Batman, instead of obviously Superman. Quite intelligent.

Ohh! You think that's what it means? Huh. Hadn't thought of it like that. That's clever.

In the video you send, Jim Parsons says it's the first time he dresses as a superhero and it's connected to his work... but didn't he dressed as the Flash twice during the show? ^_^ Bad memory, Jimmy! lol Kaley is really sexy in this costume! :)