Hello Kitty (L/p)

terriblewaitress

Oh yeah definitely. Penny or Leonard cheating on each other would be... a lot to handle. I can't imagine something like that happening between those two. But people would definitely hate that... I sure would!

I think Leonard not being that upset over Priya cheating on him in the show, in comparison to how he felt when Penny broke up with him, was great. It just showed who his feelings were truly for and that Penny is the one who really has a place in his heart. Priya was not the one. Which is what I used for that latest chapter where they talk to each other :) 

• Like 1

Chapter 56 was great. But can't wait till 'the talk in 57'. Penny needs to look him in the eye, tell him she is madly in love with him, drag him into her bedroom and do unspeakable acts to him. Next morning, Leonard should leave her apartment with a smile on his face and teeth marks on his cute tushie.

I'm not trying to influence you (he, he).

Chapter 56 was great. But can't wait till 'the talk in 57'. Penny needs to look him in the eye, tell him she is madly in love with him, drag him into her bedroom and do unspeakable acts to him. Next morning, Leonard should leave her apartment with a smile on his face and teeth marks on his cute tushie.

I'm not trying to influence you (he, he).

... what if the bedroom is just too far to go? 

:flirt:

... what if the bedroom is just too far to go? 

:flirt:

really?! What leaving us with a cliffhanger isnt enough you just have to go and throw this little line in! You need to stop taking tips from Tensor and quit with this cliffhanger business. I just cant deal with it! That being said i loved this chapter and if you dont update soon i may have to start yelling at you on a daily basis. I need the next chapter... but then it will be nearly over! Oh fml im so conflicted. I really genuinely hate that you are doing this to me. :'(

really?! What leaving us with a cliffhanger isnt enough you just have to go and throw this little line in! You need to stop taking tips from Tensor and quit with this cliffhanger business. I just cant deal with it! That being said i loved this chapter and if you dont update soon i may have to start yelling at you on a daily basis. I need the next chapter... but then it will be nearly over! Oh fml im so conflicted. I really genuinely hate that you are doing this to me. :'(

You're always conflicted. I have been waiting to use that little cliffhanger for like, fifty chapters. 

Okay now you're just teasing us.

;)

really?! What leaving us with a cliffhanger isnt enough you just have to go and throw this little line in! You need to stop taking tips from Tensor and quit with this cliffhanger business. (

Me? What did I do? And what's this cliffhanger thing? Edited by Tensor

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9138320/56/

Chapter 56. I got really into writing the dialogue for this one. Oh man it was so good writing it all out! 

it was great with the girlsfriends over to help her out,

a lot of emotion in the apartment,everyone finding out

what the knows.(was a little recap of the chapters).

so glad you left kim in, one of pennys older friend,

not like amy,berniewho are close.

the talk will be great the way you spin it. 

with the tweet can not wait for thursday.

that picture was

it was great with the girlsfriends over to help her out,

a lot of emotion in the apartment,everyone finding out

what the knows.(was a little recap of the chapters).

so glad you left kim in, one of pennys older friend,

not like amy,berniewho are close.

the talk will be great the way you spin it. 

with the tweet can not wait for thursday.

that picture was

thank you! penny definitely needed some real talk with her girls. it's going to be an awesome thursday :) 

This has been one of my favorite stories and it is sad it's ending. The other thing that is bothering me is even though I like stories where the writer makes every attempt to keep their characters in character, now keeping Penny in character means she withdraws again. I guess what I mean is she took back the ILY when he told her about the ER night, she is starting to hold back again, when we know from the story she is nuts about him, yes it is IC for her, but it is still disappointing.

Anyway I really like your writing style, it keeps me engrossed in your story and makes me want more.

• Like 1

This has been one of my favorite stories and it is sad it's ending. The other thing that is bothering me is even though I like stories where the writer makes every attempt to keep their characters in character, now keeping Penny in character means she withdraws again. I guess what I mean is she took back the ILY when he told her about the ER night, she is starting to hold back again, when we know from the story she is nuts about him, yes it is IC for her, but it is still disappointing.

Anyway I really like your writing style, it keeps me engrossed in your story and makes me want more.

Ah, we shall see what happens with Penny... we shall see :) 

It's so scary that I pretty much have the final two lines of the story in my head. 

:) i love when people use words like symbolism when talking about my stuff. probably because i spent 4 years using those kinds of words writing about literature so it's cool when people use it on my stuff! 

thanks! leonard knows who deserves the hoodie that has his smell and comfortable just-worn feeling. 

Well since you like when it when people identify symbolism in your stories, I thought I'd tell you I think you did it again.  The way you wrote about the hickey and the way Penny acted about it, was very symbolic on how she views her now new relationship with Leonard.  She is flaunting that she is with Leonard and that shows a new commitmnet to him.  She made sure Mark saw it, like a girl would show her engagement ring to a guy, to let him know she is taken.  She is proud of it and wants everyone to see, it is like shouting to the world, I have a boyfriend, because she is so happy to be back with Leonard.  The hickey was a brillant way to show how Penny feels at this point in the story.

• Like 1

i well say it again kim was best addition to your story.

great to see penny happy like schoolgirl with her hickey.

way in to season#5--leonard/penny 2.0, going on double dates

hope the rating is going up for the next chapter, after all she did

spend a lot of monry at the salon, new underwear, sexy lingerie,

clean her apartment. found the note from leonard, so sweet.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9138320/59/

Chapter 59... 

Yikes. Only one left to go. Aah!

like the talk with raj, to clear the "air".

glad howard was there for him, that he was

able to talk to some one with him be engaged

to bernie.

great he got some closure time with priya, left

with no regrets.

next monday should be great finsh.

KNOCK OFF "R" PANTIES!!!

like the talk with raj, to clear the "air".

glad howard was there for him, that he was

able to talk to some one with him be engaged

to bernie.

great he got some closure time with priya, left

with no regrets.

next monday should be great finsh.

KNOCK OFF "R" PANTIES!!!

Thanks! Yup, I always planned to give Leonard and Priya some kind of closure - we never really saw that on the show. I hope it will be a good finish, I think it is... scary times that it's genuinely the last chapter. Oh and clearing the air with Raj, I wanted to do that as well, since that's another thing I felt we didn't get from the show and would be important in everything that had happened. 

Noooooooo! Not one more. I already am starting to feel withdrawal symptoms.

I know :( it's sad times. I'm not sure what Mondays will be good for after this final HK Monday update! 

Yay, thank you! :) Yup, the hickey was a whole little reference to bigger things like her new relationship, being happy and proud about that, her commitment to Leonard, etc. Especially in comparison to before when she had to cover it up. 

I'm re=reading the whole story and i should finish and be waiting for the last chapter on Monday. It;s just as good the second time around.

• Like 1