The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
English Fan

Wig?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

no, he said that they just get it straightened and then combed to look like that

Speaking of wigs, I wonder if Kaley will wear one next season. She is use to wearing hair inserts on the show already, so I wonder if a wig is next, with her hair so short.

Speaking of wigs, I wonder if Kaley will wear one next season. She is use to wearing hair inserts on the show already, so I wonder if a wig is next, with her hair so short.

I liked her short hair in the first photo she shared, but I didn't like it in the recent ones.

I liked her look at the CCTV awards show.

If they wanted to "show" her making the decision to cut her hair, they could have her in a wig at the beginning of the first episode, then have her show up with short hair. Maybe she could even have mixed feelings at first, like "what have I done?!?" But then decide she really likes it. Maybe she doesn't tell Leonard at first, or maybe she goes in for a regular trim and then suddenly decides to cut it short, and then worries that Leonard will hate it, or whatever.

I think they could play it a number of ways, but I hope they incorporate it into the show pretty quickly.

• Like 1

I liked her short hair in the first photo she shared, but I didn't like it in the recent ones.

It would be a big change for the character, it seems more maturing, so I wonder if they will use it in the show. Last season especially she has been dressing more mature, not like a teenager anymore, so I wonder if the hair will stay short for the show? I also wonder if the clothes and hair are also a hint of a career goal change for her.

• Like 2

It would be a big change for the character, it seems more maturing, so I wonder if they will use it in the show. Last season especially she has been dressing more mature, not like a teenager anymore, so I wonder if the hair will stay short for the show? I also wonder if the clothes and hair are also a hint of a career goal change for her.

Maybe, could work.

I liked it like this:

c51e98edd3e3fc113eff33a64a00e6be.jpg

• Like 1