The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bamf25

Season 7 Predictions!

These are not items supported by any rumor, or anything that may have appeared in the press.  What items do you predict will happen.  To start...

Leonard will be the one getting tenure.

Raj will get some sort of long term relationship (end of season)

• Like 2

Amy and Sheldon will break up(sheldon's fault) and Amy will have a one stand with Raj.(they will both be drunk) Later in the season they will make up and get back together.

Penny will see Alex with Leonard at the end of Season 7 get jealous and will end up proposing to him in the season 7  finale.

• Like 2

I think she said predictions, not wish list Chrismo babe.

Like Raj is going to have a long term relationship. Just what the show needs another long term character. Am I sensing some Shamy sensitivity?

• Like 1

Leonard will get the tenure.
I think that Shamy will have some physical moments, and I'm almost sure we will a SIK in the middle of the season (or near the season finale), but no coitus right now.

Penny won't propose to Leonard in this season because she still is afraid of this kind of commitment, but Leonard might start to show her that marriage ins't that bad, by taking small steps in their relationships, like spending more time in her house.
If Raj gets a girlfriend, it will be only in the season finale, because this season is going to show a "new world" for him, where he could talk to any woman, but he'll probably make something stupid and ruin some dates.
About Howard and Bernadette, they might have a big change. Since they were always the most normal couple in the show, H/W haven't been a focus for the writers and viewers for a while. I think that in this season will be different: they could have a fight after talking about kids, but they won't break up. Maybe Howard will spend some days in his mom's house because of that, and then  the writers could make a lot of Howard and Mom moments that were always loved by the fans. And  then, in the end of the season, they will get back together and Bernadette will accept the possiblity of having babies.

That's it, I think :D

Edited by Letícia Parsons Jackson

Amy and Sheldon will break up(sheldon's fault) and Amy will have a one stand with Raj.(they will both be drunk) Later in the season they will make up and get back together.

Penny will see Alex with Leonard at the end of Season 7 get jealous and will end up proposing to him in the season 7  finale.

I think the proposal will come mid-season, or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a pregnancy scare for L/P as well!

• Like 2

I think the proposal will come mid-season, or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a pregnancy scare for L/P as well!

I think any proposal is a May sweeps thing. The pregnancy scare i could see mid-season.

Amy will break up with Sheldon, but he won't realize it.

Leonard will break up with Sheldon for at least a couple episodes.

We meet Sheldon's Meemaw.

Sheldon will request kissing lessons from Penny, so he gets it right with Amy

Penny quits the cheesecake factory.

William Shatner will quest star.

Professor Proton will go to that large hadron collider in the sky.

Leonard and Penny will be in exactly the same place most of the season, with a cliffhanger breakup threat at the end. [Priya/Alex/???]

• Like 3

Leonard and Penny will be in exactly the same place most of the season, with a cliffhanger breakup threat at the end. [Priya/Alex/???]

I love all of this. :)

I always thought Sheldon would ask Penny for some kind of lessons. And they get caught and causes a breakup with the Shamy?

Like your idea of some woman trying to break up Lenny though Alex more likely because she's not threatened by Penny?

I always thought Sheldon would ask Penny for some kind of lessons. And they get caught and causes a breakup with the Shamy?

Like your idea of some woman trying to break up Lenny though Alex more likely because she's not threatened by Penny?

Well if Penny would do something so stupid I would hope Leonard would dump her without a second thought.  I mean what woman in her right mind would agree or even think of doing this.  Also Sheldon isn't that stupid or clueless in knowing you can't ask something like this, I know some like to believe he is.  If he needs lessons on anything let him go to a hooker and not someone else girlfriend.

The problem with Lenny break ups is that we went through this trust issue in season 6, Penny with Cole and Leonard with Alex, so if they get jealous that could lead to break up, that sort of throws the whole season 6 trust thing out the window. I'm not saying the writers won't do it, but it will probably piss off a lot of fans, especially if they leave it unresolved over the summer.

I think there will a Shamy problem this season. I don't think H/B will have a baby, but I wonder if the writers would have Bernadette get pregnant and then have a miscarriage. Simon is a great serious actor, so he would probably be great in something like that. Raj is going to have several girls, probably screwing up before he actually makes them girlfriends. I say a 50/50 chance of a proposal from Penny late in the season, I bet it will depend on the ratings, if the ratings are like this season, no proposal.

• Like 1

Well if Penny would do something so stupid I would hope Leonard would dump her without a second thought.  I mean what woman in her right mind would agree or even think of doing this.  Also Sheldon isn't that stupid or clueless in knowing you can't ask something like this, I know some like to believe he is.  If he needs lessons on anything let him go to a hooker and not someone else girlfriend.

I'm not sure if I should speak for @Disgusted too but I meant more innocent than x rated. I was more thinking Amy misinterpreted something the two did. But Sheodon does ask Penny about things he doesn't understand.  

The problem with Lenny break ups is that we went through this trust issue in season 6, Penny with Cole and Leonard with Alex, so if they get jealous that could lead to break up, that sort of throws the whole season 6 trust thing out the window. I'm not saying the writers won't do it, but it will probably piss off a lot of fans, especially if they leave it unresolved over the summer.

I think there will a Shamy problem this season.

I would hope they went down the Lenny breakup road for the last time. I actually agree with you about the Shamy. Although Shamy problems will lead to Lenny problems because they would be forced to deal with Sheldon.

Edited by Chrismo

say a 50/50 chance of a proposal from Penny late in the season, I bet it will depend on the ratings, if the ratings are like this season, no proposal.

If the ratings stay the same, it's going to be rediculous. Broadcast viewing has been dropping at around 9% per year since around 2004( note just as Friends ended). Every other sitcom fell in ratings last year. Modern Family, the only thing close to TBBT in ratings, lost a point in demo, TBBT went up a half point in demo and in viewers by 6 %. Sixth year sitcoms don't do that, unless their named Friends. Staying the same these days is the same as growing your audience prior to say 2003 or so. I still see a proposal at the end of season, with a year or two engagement.

• Like 1

Well, Penny is an "Actress", they kiss men all the time. She already gave Sheldon acting lessons.

Also Sheldon isn't that stupid or clueless

smiley-laughing025.gif

I think there will a Shamy problem this season. I don't think H/B will have a baby, but I wonder if the writers would have Bernadette get pregnant and then have a miscarriage. Simon is a great serious actor, so he would probably be great in something like that. Raj is going to have several girls, probably screwing up before he actually makes them girlfriends. I say a 50/50 chance of a proposal from Penny late in the season, I bet it will depend on the ratings, if the ratings are like this season, no proposal.

I don't see how Lenny can survive another breakup where fans and viewers will continue to care about them.  Look at how the on and off again worked against them, so I say enough already --- the writers need to pen storylines of them as a couple and let go of the 'break them up mentality'.  There is more than enough storylines they can come up with for Lenny, there is their families, they could take a trip together, there is their jobs (Penny could get a small role in some B movie), so there is no excuse for breaking them up again.

As for a proposal from Penny I don't think the writers are ready to go there.  I keep reading where TPTB think they are in a good place right now and don't see the need to move Lenny forward from where they are now.  For me I don't know how long fans are going to be happy being stuck in another holding pattern after the long wait on the 'I love you' for Penny. TBBT is on it's seventh season and with no growth for Lenny may cause some viewers to walk away since we have been waiting since season one on this couple.

As for Shamy, it's time that Sheldon do some serious growing, the character is in his mid-thirty and the so-called clueless crap is old, imo.  It's time they do something with this characters be it good or bad.

On H/B I don't know what is left really for them. I don't see kids as Howard is a kid.  So I guess we will be more or the same as last season.

On Raj I see him dating and having fun which to be honest I don't really care all that much about.

Well, Penny is an "Actress", they kiss men all the time. She already gave Sheldon acting lessons.

I guess kissing and sleeping Raj wasn't enough for some.  So yea , let's having Penny going there with Sheldon too.  :icon_rolleyes:

Sheldon does get it when he wants too.  Now if you want to say he just doesn't care I can buy that.

Edited by ArmyGirl

Sheldon getting kissing lessons from Penny is not going to go over good with Lenny or Shamy fans. I hope they don't go there. Leonard and Amy probably will not take it well. It goes too far for friendship Shenny.

• Like 3

Sheldon getting kissing lessons from Penny is not going to go over good with Lenny or Shamy fans. I hope they don't go there. Leonard and Amy probably will not take it well. It goes too far for friendship Shenny.

The desirability of the prediction makes no difference, it is still just a prediction.

Imagine, if you will, someone predicting these beforehand...

Sheldon spanks Amy.

Sheldon sits nude in Howards car

Amy kisses Penny

Amy shows Sheldon her hu-haa

Wheaton & Sheldon bury the hatchet

Raj kisses Howard [on second thought, that was inevitable]

Etc. Etc.  I think mine are pretty tame.

• Like 2

The desirability of the prediction makes no difference, it is still just a prediction.

Imagine, if you will, someone predicting these beforehand...

Sheldon spanks Amy.

Sheldon sits nude in Howards car

Amy kisses Penny

Amy shows Sheldon her hu-haa

Wheaton & Sheldon bury the hatchet

Raj kisses Howard [on second thought, that was inevitable]

Etc. Etc.  I think mine are pretty tame.

LOL! It's anything can happen season 7. They will be mixing up the combinations from what I read. 

• Like 1

Penny giving Sheldon kissing lessons is only funny if she demonstrates using Leonard. And it gets too close and weird.

The other scenario is just a excuse to bring pain to Amy and Leonard.

We'll find out who gets tenure.

Howie and Bernie will get a pet, and see how that goes before deciding to raise an actual human being child.

Leonard and Penny will have some tension, but it's all out of looooooove =)

Raj will become a filthy man-whore for awhile, then eventually calm down enough to not annoy the crap out of a very special lady.

Amy will spank Sheldon.

These are my predictions, and I'm sticking to 'em. 

• Like 1

Penny could give Sheldon kissing lessons using Howard/Raj's kissing machine, thus teaching him but not actually kissing him.

Penny could give Sheldon kissing lessons using Howard/Raj's kissing machine, thus teaching him but not actually kissing him.

This even too much for me (I hated it when Howard/Raj did it).  Penny shouldn't be teaching Sheldon  to kiss or anything about sex, that is why he has Amy!

They can learn together and as it should be.

Edited by ArmyGirl
  • Like 1

Leonard and Penny will be in a loving relationship

Sheldon and Amy will be in whatever they are in now :icon_lol:

Raj will score with some woman

Howard and Bernadette may have a baby scare but she won't be pregnant because TPTB have no desire to have a baby cast on the show.

Edited by carl1970