The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FemaleNerd

You know you're addicted to TBBT when ...

You've hit the nail right on the head, Tracer. As soon as I saw Sheldon folding his tshirts like that, I thought "I have to get one". And it's great because it keeps everything so much tidier and organised. The only problem for me was that they don't deliver to New Zealand, but luckily my friend was going to the States so I got them delivered to her boyfriend's parents' house.

Nifty.

Reminds me... I must find the YouTube link that shows an asian lady folding a shirt perfectly in like 2 seconds. Watch this space...

Wow. But did you notice how perfectly smooth the Tshirt started out? Mine never come off the clothesline looking like they've just been ironed.

LOL!

It's weird, because I watched that same video a while ago. I never figured out how to do it... but I found another linked vid that showed me how to tie my shoes in 2 seconds, and I've been using that method ever since. xD

Wow. But did you notice how perfectly smooth the Tshirt started out? Mine never come off the clothesline looking like they've just been ironed.

The trick is to hang them damp on a clothes hanger and you should never need to iron again !! You can still hang them on the clothesline, just put them on the hanger first :)

I don't iron my cloths at all, I can't understand the point, a few hours of wearing and they'll be as nice as after ironing :D.

It's a shame Saturn 3 was such an awesome watch, though !

They forgot to include Blake's 7 into the equation.

I remember Blake's 7 as a kid, tho I never watched it.

Wonder if our beloved nerds would entertain the thought of watching Red Dwarf?

I think Red Dwarf would be too low-brow for the boys.

As funny as Red Dwarf is, I don't think Sheldon would relate well to the comedy stylings of the smeggers.

I've found myself subconsciously eating pizza every Thursday night lately.

Well done, mousedroppings! I think I would probably have two strikes against me: one for a Sunday pizza and the other for the fact that it's not from Giacomo's. :D