The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FemaleNerd

You know you're addicted to TBBT when ...

I think I would probably have two strikes against me: one for a Sunday pizza and the other for the fact that it's not from Giacomo's. :D

Come on, give yourself some slack. Even Sheldon has switched to Franconi's (resp. Graziano's) ... without public hearings or even a 60-day comment period!

I managed to try the Mee Krob. Yeah, it was ok. More of an entree than a meal.

Although, I did find the most awesome pizza place near my parent's new house. I think it will be worth the 30 minute drive to eat there ><

I think I would probably have two strikes against me: one for a Sunday pizza and the other for the fact that it's not from Giacomo's. :D

Come on, give yourself some slack. Even Sheldon has switched to Franconi's (resp. Graziano's) ... without public hearings or even a 60-day comment period!

Phew! Thank you! I feel much better now. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

My sister posted on Facebook that she had a craving for Dennys. I'm assuming she and her husband went to one during their US trip.

I must find and post the photo of my brother in law eating one big-arse hot dog in NY... it looked absolutely disgusting !! There was certainly an inbalance of meat to bun to condiment ratio.

We are sad units, my friend. Sad, tiny little units.

I've been looking for Asian mustard of late. Going to have to do a trip to ChinaTown in the city me thinks. I've also been eating a lot of noodles.

I was watching a re run last night (thursday) and Sheldon was harping on about it being Thursday, and that Thursday was pizza night. I was very tempted to order a pizza.

But alas, I too had noodles. I put American mustard on them as I haven't been to Chinatown yet.

I have no idea what the difference is either... but once I find the stuff I will let you know.

I have recently found myself humming the Superman Movie theme a lot.

On that, ever notice how John William's themes all sound similar?

- you start to use the word 'coitus' to replace 'sex'

- you smile whenever someone orders a cuba libre

- you start to have a 'favourite physicist'