The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FemaleNerd

You know you're addicted to TBBT when ...

I pretty much only eat pizza on Thursday nights while the new TBBT episodes come on. It makes me happy because Thursday is pizza night on the show. :p

When you dress up as Nurse Chapel and try to use a tricorder on your wife.... :icon_eek:

I can't tell if the shocked face is good or bad...

When you dress up as Nurse Chapel and try to use a tricorder on your wife.... :icon_eek:

I can't tell if the shocked face is good or bad...

hee hee :icon_cheesygrin:

When you keep tuning in even though you hate so many past episodes but you like the characters enough to hope it gets better.

When checking the forum when you have insomnia, becomes a usual event.

lolz...Often, when I'm really tired and I finally reach for the bed I sometimes find myself thinking "Did I check the forum today? hmmm" :icon_lol:

lolz...Often, when I'm really tired and I finally reach for the bed I sometimes find myself thinking "Did I check the forum today? hmmm" :icon_lol:

I wasn't on the forum last year when they had the season break. I imagine its going to get very quiet on these boards... what will we do then? :icon_lol: I'll have to get a life or something. That could be a good thing...

1-When you can recite the lines along with the actors.

2-When you name your.parakeet "Shelley."

3-When your wallpaper is a cartoon version of the characters.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't on the forum last year when they had the season break. I imagine its going to get very quiet on these boards... what will we do then? :icon_lol: I'll have to get a life or something. That could be a good thing...

Oh, please don't remind me about the break....It's going to be a really sad period. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Oh, please don't remind me about the break....It's going to be a really sad period. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Sorry sunshine. There will be reports about the play Harvey and whatnot over the break.... then it's SEASON 6 !! :icon_cheesygrin:

Sorry sunshine. There will be reports about the play Harvey and whatnot over the break.... then it's SEASON 6 !! :icon_cheesygrin:

Hahaha. There hasn't been a year when I actually want summer to go by faster... Until I started watching The Big Bang Theory. Oh, where have my life gone :icon_lol:

Hahaha. There hasn't been a year when I actually want summer to go by faster... Until I started watching The Big Bang Theory. Oh, where have my life gone :icon_lol:

The Bear was threatening to start up a TBBT Anonymous support group thread. I think some of us are going to need it. :icon_cheesygrin:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Last night I was walking the dog with my bf this conversation happenned:

bf..: when do you think Sheldon and Amy will have sex?

me: I don't know, but I don't think it will happen soon...

bf: hmmm... she made him spaghetti with little pieces of hot dog...

me: yes, so?

bf: that would make any man happy, you know, your girlfriend making you spaghetti with little pieces of hot dog

me: I guess

bf: I want you to be my Amy, I am your Sheldon

me: no, you're kinda more of a Raj

bf: but Amy is with Sheldon, not Raj, and she played him Super Mario music, and made him spaghetti with little pieces of hot dog cut up in it...

me: yes, I know that

bf: I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME SPAGHETTI WITH LITTLE PIECES OF HOT DOG CUT UP IN IT!

me: and that's how a girl makes a scene

bf: yeah, you are right, I am totally a Raj... but I still want the spaghetti

The Season 5 DVD won't be out till September and you're bummed about it.

You start regularly quoting lines/words spoken on the show

You decide to order out every night

You find yourself bragging about how much you love the show.

You don't care that you own the DVDs---it's on TV so you must tune in!

You say Bazinga! at every given opportunity.

You play The Sheldon Rap and The Big Bang Theory title song in your car daily.

Okay...I think that's a long enough list lol. :icon_wink:

strange nobodt mentioned take up paintballing, or google where you can buy an orginal series battlestar galactia flightsuit BTW this has been one of the best threads in ages i think we all need help lol

I've only just found this Forum and your telling me it goes quiet during the summer break? Rats!

I wake up my son every morning with the Penny knock.

I have my own spot.

I sing soft kitty all the while.

The Bear was threatening to start up a TBBT Anonymous support group thread. I think some of us are going to need it. :icon_cheesygrin:

It's "UP" retitled a little bit and up in "the show" thread area:

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/thread-2562-post-37226.html#pid37226

When something happens at work and you know just the TBBT scene that fits appropriately. Perhaps I should explain.

Last week one of the guys in the office was taken off with suspected Appendicitis, thankfully it wasn't. So on his return I sent him the small clip of Sheldon complaining to Leonard of stomach pains. BTW the guy at work is all OK and he thought it was hilarious and very appropriate.