The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FemaleNerd

You know you're addicted to TBBT when ...

yep, I'm an TBBT addict. I don't need/want treatment though. Getting clean is not an option :p .

when your at a friend's or family member's house and you use the bathroom, and you complain about them not having any inhesive ducks on the floor of their tub.

when you knock three times on a door, even if they answer it before the third knock, you have to finish.

when you day or night dream about a character or actor play them.

when you try play three-person chess with your friends, and begin adding more and more pieces. i.e The Old Woman and The Serpent, etc...

when you get robbed, the first thing you check, is if any of your comic have been stolen or ruined. You sigh, in relief, when you realize there still in your room.

when you sing "Soft Kitty" to yourself or someone else when you are sick or injured and drugged (It's a kind of sick, you know.)

when you put your toothbrush in a container under a floresent light.

when someone brings take-out, you do a check-list, to make sure they got everything.

And when the restuarant messes up on your order, you learn manderin (horribly), to complain.

when you get mad that you forgot or missed an episode of The Big Bang Theory. It ruins your whole night.

When you cannot wait to come home on Friday nights to get the latest episiode from the USA

When you cannot wait to come home on Wednesday nights to the latest taping report

When you watch each episode at least 3 times (if not more) before it shows on your local network

When you can relate things that happen in your everyday life with TBBT scenes

Edited by Convict13

When you know all the lyrics to the theme and find yourself singing it all the way through! :D

The other day I said, "In what universe?!" to someone and it was pointed out to me that I said that. I didn't believe her until multiple people vouched that they heard it.

I had no idea I was picking up the language. :icon_lol:

When you see fan pictures/fan pages on Tumblr and Instagram and get upset when they incorrectly quote a line.

You tell everybody who will listen that there are no "BLUE JAYS" in CA.

Only Western Scrub Jays, Steller Jays, and a few Pinyon Jays.