The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
blissw99

New Episode Idea

I think they should do an episode where Penny seriously begins thinking of asking Leonard to get married and gets the girls (Bernadette and Amy) to go with her and pick out rings, but in doing so she also puts herself into a panic after a few days of thinking about what she has done and gets overwhelmed to the point that she ends up breaking up with Leonard. Leonard is devastated this time to the point that he immediately quits his job and finds a letter that he had received not long ago asking him to come to London, England to work. Leonard accepts the offer and books a flight. He tells the guys that he is leaving and the whole gang with the exception of Penny because Leonard has not told her, shows up the morning that he is to fly out to talk him out of it but he has made up his mind. He writes a quick letter to Penny telling what he is doing and wishes her the best and for her to find what it is she really wants and tells her he loves her. He slides the letter under her door and leaves asking the rest of the gang to stay behind because he wants to just go on his own. Penny wakes a short time after to find the letter and goes running over to see Leonard at his apartment only to find he has already gone. She is now devastated at what she has caused and wishes she had another chance. She admits that she would even get married the instant she could this time. Howard jumps in saying that Leonard's plane dose not leave for another hour and a half and they quickly devise a plan to get Penny the airport, find a pastor and organize a wedding at the airport with the hopes that Leonard forgives Penny and says yes. They make it to the airport in time and Penny begs Leonard to forgive her and she gets down on one knee and proposes with half the airport watching. Leonard being Leonard says yes and they have there ceremony right there and then.

I was watching an Episode tonight that gave me an Idea for an Episode.....do not know if it has ever been suggested.....Sheldon, and the guys fly to a convention in New York City and get in a Cab at the airport and it is Ben Bailly of Cash Cab .....Sheldon answers all the Quiz Questions Easily, the blows the Double or nothing Video Question.

I think it would cool if the guys (Leonard, Sheldon, Howard, and Raj) got a little revenge on Kurt (Penny's ex). Kurt shows up trying to get Penny back and Leonard wants to confront him even though he is bigger and a bully. Leonard and the guys show up at Kurt's apartment and tell him to stay away from Penny and asks them what they think that they are going to do about it as he picks up Leonard and Howard speaks up and warns Kurt, I wouldn't do that if I were you. You may be big and strong but Leonard is a genius and he also works with powerful lasers. Kurt not being real smart acts confused and Howard spins a little lie to scare Kurt into believing that Leonard has control of a NASA satellite that could track Kurt anywhere and it could get ugly for him. The episode ends up with Kurt showing up at Penny's to bring back some of her belongings and the money he owes her and he tells her to tell her boyfriend that he brought the stuff back so Leonard will leave him alone. Penny is completely floored and walks over to ask Leonard what was going on and Leonard just tells her they explained things to Kurt and he saw things there way. Penny asks why Kurt looked scared to death. Leonard just says, it is good to be a genius sometimes.

Leslie Winkle accepts a position at MIT resulting in Caltech loosing a 5 million dollars funding from "Women in Science"

The group almost convinces her to stay but Sheldon makes a rude comments about Leslie past Dating with Leonard and Howard but not Raj.

The university decides to close the cafetaria and reduce Sheldon Budget by 50%.

Sheldon decides to learn about the financial markets and stalk Gordon Gekko for advice and get a restraining order.

Sheldon finally makes 10 million dollars when he found a bug in the NY Stock Exchange Order Management System.

Sheldon gives money to the university and obtains to choose all the menus and reduce the "dirt people" budget.

The group all fight for Sheldon attention in order to get gifts. Penny wants sheldon to pay for a new lift but he makes a comment about her eating to much cheecake.

They later find out that:

He flew to London hired a private eurostar train to go to eurodisneyland.

He bought the entire comic book store to avoid stuart closing it down

He gave the rest of the money to an association fighting creationist in texas

I think there should be an episode where Penny talks to Bernadette and Amy about the uncool things the guys do, such as comic books, pretending to be super heroes and such. Bernadette and Amy explain that it is because penny is cute and never went through the things that any of them had to go through in school like being made fun of or picked on. Seeing that Penny still doesn't really understand but wants to. Bernadette and Amy talk Penny into dressing up like a nerd and going out with them to bars to see what happens. The girls end up running into a couple of Penny's old boy friends and they do not recognize her and just blow her off big time. Penny finally understands some of why the guys are the way they are. Back home again, Penny sees Leonard and tells him that she would like to go to the next comicon with him and ends up having a blast with the exception of course of Sheldon and his usual self serving attitude.

Edited by blissw99

Well it’s good to read people are enjoying the show and willing to spend some of their creative energy to think of new episodes for TBBT.  It’s fun, isn’t it?

Here is mine: )

Episode Title: Mrs. Wizard Does Science For Dummies

Plot: Penny gets a call from her talent agent about a nightclub opening for a ventriloquist show. Desperate for any kind of acting job, she spontaneously lies to him and says, “Sure, I can do that!” But as soon as she hangs up she realizes the truth of her deception and panics. She runs over to the boy’s apartment and pounds on the door. Sheldon answers and she tells him she did a dumb thing and has only two days to come up with an act. If she fails to show up at the nightclub her agent will drop her as a client. 

Sheldon: “Now Penny,  a great thinker like me can’t be bothered with such trivial matters.”

Penny: “Pleeeese, Sheldon, I need this job!”

Sheldon takes pity on his neighbor’s plight and agrees to help her. He starts drawing on a whiteboard a complicated flowchart describing the scientific evolution of lower level species into modern man. Penny stares at the graphic and sits down on the couch holding her head in her hands.

Sheldon: “What’s the matter, Penny? I believe this design will provide a more than satisfactorily level of positive response from the guests watching you entertain them. Isn’t that your objective?”

Penny: “Sheldon sweetie, it’s a ventriloquist show. You know, a dummy sits on my lap and I make it say funny things while I control it. What you got up there is a history lesson about how apes threw their crap at each other. It may have been funny back then but it ain’t going to work in a nightclub act.”

In walks Leonard and he sees what’s going on. Penny tells him about her dilemma.

Leonard: “Penny, you screwed yourself big time. Do you know how hard it is to make a dummy appear to talk without moving your lips? And where are you going to get a dummy on such short notice?”

Penny weeps: “I am screwed.”

Sheldon: “Wait a minute, wait a minute. We have a dummy, right in this room!”

Leonard: “Where?”

Sheldon: “Why you, Leonard. With a little makeup and the pants from your Star Trek uniform we can dress you up like a dummy. Nobody will know the difference. And you’re so short you can sit in a chair right next to Penny.”

Leonard (scarcastically): “Thanks, Sheldon. Thanks a lot.”

Sheldon: “You’re welcome, good buddy.”

Penny: “Leonard, would you do that for me? Oh, you are my man.” 

Penny slops a big kiss on Leonard. Leonard consigns himself to unwillingly participate in the charade.

Leonard: “But we still need an act. What is the dummy, err, me, supposed to say or do? And how will Penny control my lips and arms?”

Leonard and Penny both look at Sheldon.

Sheldon: “That’s easy. All Penny has to do is pretend to control you. She just puts her hand behind your back. Then you both act out a dialogue. It’ll work great. I am a genius.”

Sheldon and Leonard work out a script on the whiteboard. The guys pick various topics such as: Sir Isaac Newton’s Laws of Motion. Penny fixes herself a drink and thinks about her own ideas to complement what the boys have come up with. Sheldon goes to the nightclub to watch Penny and Leonard perform their act.

Penny asks why things in motion suddenly stop. Leonard (the dummy) explains the science. Penny takes a cream pie and smooches it in Leonard’s face.

Penny: “Oh, you mean like that?”

Leonard: “Sort of but more like this!” He retaliates and squirts Penny with a water bottle.

The two go at it on stage with exceedingly more slapstick comedy. After the performance they all go back to Penny’s apartment.

Penny says (seriously): “Leonard, you’re my best buddy. I never thought a guy would step it up for me like you did tonight.”

Leonard: “Well, that’s what friends are for. But the next time, could you be the dummy?”

Sheldon: “Leonard, where is the challenge in that? It would be too easy for Penny to play the dummy.”

Penny: “Sheldon?”

Sheldon: “Yes, Penny?”

Penny squirts Sheldon in the face with a can of Reddi-wip.

Penny: “Maybe you should be the dummy next time.”

Well it’s good to read people are enjoying the show and willing to spend some of their creative energy to think of new episodes for TBBT.  It’s fun, isn’t it?

Plot: Penny gets a call from her talent agent about a nightclub opening for a ventriloquist show. Desperate for any kind of acting job, she spontaneously lies to him and says, “Sure, I can do that!” But as soon as she hangs up she realizes the truth of her deception and panics. She runs over to the boy’s apartment and pounds on the door. Sheldon answers and she tells him she did a dumb thing and has only two days to come up with an act. If she fails to show up at the nightclub her agent will drop her as a client. 

Sheldon: “Now Penny,  a great thinker like me can’t be bothered with such trivial matters.”

Sheldon takes pity on his neighbor’s plight and agrees to help her. He starts drawing on a whiteboard a complicated flowchart describing the scientific evolution of lower level species into modern man. Penny stares at the graphic and sits down on the couch holding her head in her hands.

Sheldon: “What’s the matter, Penny? I believe this design will provide a more than satisfactorily level of positive response from the guests watching you entertain them. Isn’t that your objective?”

Penny: “Sheldon sweetie, it’s a ventriloquist show. You know, a dummy sits on my lap and I make it say funny things while I control it. What you got up there is a history lesson about how apes threw their crap at each other. It may have been funny back then but it ain’t going to work in a nightclub act.”

In walks Leonard and he sees what’s going on. Penny tells him about her dilemma.

Leonard: “Penny, you screwed yourself big time. Do you know how hard it is to make a dummy appear to talk without moving your lips? And where are you going to get a dummy on such short notice?”

Sheldon: “Why you, Leonard. With a little makeup and the pants from your Star Trek uniform we can dress you up like a dummy. Nobody will know the difference. And you’re so short you can sit in a chair right next to Penny.”

Penny slops a big kiss on Leonard. Leonard consigns himself to unwillingly participate in the charade.

Leonard: “But we still need an act. What is the dummy, err, me, supposed to say or do? And how will Penny control my lips and arms?”

Sheldon: “That’s easy. All Penny has to do is pretend to control you. She just puts her hand behind your back. Then you both act out a dialogue. It’ll work great. I am a genius.”

Sheldon and Leonard work out a script on the whiteboard. The guys pick various topics such as: Sir Isaac Newton’s Laws of Motion. Penny fixes herself a drink and thinks about her own ideas to complement what the boys have come up with. Sheldon goes to the nightclub to watch Penny and Leonard perform their act.

Penny asks why things in motion suddenly stop. Leonard (the dummy) explains the science. Penny takes a cream pie and smooches it in Leonard’s face.

Leonard: “Sort of but more like this!” He retaliates and squirts Penny with a water bottle.

The two go at it on stage with exceedingly more slapstick comedy. After the performance they all go back to Penny’s apartment.

Penny says (seriously): “Leonard, you’re my best buddy. I never thought a guy would step it up for me like you did tonight.”

Leonard: “Well, that’s what friends are for. But the next time, could you be the dummy?”

Sheldon: “Leonard, where is the challenge in that? It would be too easy for Penny to play the dummy.”

You know, we have a whole folder for fanfiction...

You know, we have a whole folder for fanfiction...

Lol I was under the impression Leonard and Penny were dating, so yeah agree maybe you should post that in the Fan Fic section. As for Kurt well his character purpose as ran out of milage, he is like Zac their is no need for him to come back, Penny and Kurt drifted a part by Season 2, theirs no point. 

I think they should do an episode where Penny seriously begins thinking of asking Leonard to get married and gets the girls (Bernadette and Amy) to go with her and pick out rings, but in doing so she also puts herself into a panic after a few days of thinking about what she has done and gets overwhelmed to the point that she ends up breaking up with Leonard. Leonard is devastated this time to the point that he immediately quits his job and finds a letter that he had received not long ago asking him to come to London, England to work. Leonard accepts the offer and books a flight. He tells the guys that he is leaving and the whole gang with the exception of Penny because Leonard has not told her, shows up the morning that he is to fly out to talk him out of it but he has made up his mind. He writes a quick letter to Penny telling what he is doing and wishes her the best and for her to find what it is she really wants and tells her he loves her. He slides the letter under her door and leaves asking the rest of the gang to stay behind because he wants to just go on his own. Penny wakes a short time after to find the letter and goes running over to see Leonard at his apartment only to find he has already gone. She is now devastated at what she has caused and wishes she had another chance. She admits that she would even get married the instant she could this time. Howard jumps in saying that Leonard's plane dose not leave for another hour and a half and they quickly devise a plan to get Penny the airport, find a pastor and organize a wedding at the airport with the hopes that Leonard forgives Penny and says yes. They make it to the airport in time and Penny begs Leonard to forgive her and she gets down on one knee and proposes with half the airport watching. Leonard being Leonard says yes and they have there ceremony right there and then.

This sounds like a good idea, but it sounds like the episode from friends. The one were Ross chases after Rachel before she boards her plane to Paris. 

This sounds like a good idea, but it sounds like the episode from friends. The one were Ross chases after Rachel before she boards her plane to Paris. 

Yeah the idea is good but been done in Friend's not original enough, when it comes to Leonard and Penny getting engaged it need's a big moment, so that idea is on the right track.

A new idea for an episode? They can read all the fanfictions in here, and pick one (Hint: mine) =). Then give a prize to that person to be a part of the taping for that episode.