The Jewelry Development - L/p

terriblewaitress

Alright so I wrote this one-shot

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9678225/1/The-Jewelry-Development

Basically I just got feels from that picture of Leonard and Penny and she's wearing the locket and then I was thinking about jewellery. It's such a hassle trying to decide which is right to use - British or American spelling? Anyway... hope you enjoy. Y'all seemed to enjoy the picture over on the L/P thread so yeah, that's what inspired it! 

• Like 1

Alright so I wrote this one-shot

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9678225/1/The-Jewelry-Development

Basically I just got feels from that picture of Leonard and Penny and she's wearing the locket and then I was thinking about jewellery. It's such a hassle trying to decide which is right to use - British or American spelling? Anyway... hope you enjoy. Y'all seemed to enjoy the picture over on the L/P thread so yeah, that's what inspired it!

Use American, they all live in the US :p

It was cute how Penny got all excited, and had to wake up Leonard. She can't keep secrets or wait for surprises, so IC.

It's a lot of fun playing with the fact she can't keep secrets or surprises! :) 

Use American, they all live in the US :p

I spent all my school years being told off for using American spellings it's like a major conflict in my mind these days *dramatic sigh* woe is me. 

I spent all my school years being told off for using American spellings it's like a major conflict in my mind these days *dramatic sigh* woe is me.

LOL, I really don't think it matters. I, along with what I'm sure are everyone who reads English, can read either.

• 3 weeks later...

that was sweet , tender story felt the love :icon_cry:

not bad to get 3AM sex for a proposal.

ps--that is a lovely picture of them with the locket on her.

About which picture are you talking about?

And for the Fanfiction: Great idea!

This was a fun little read, I am looking forward to reading some of your longer works, I envy your talent!

About which picture are you talking about?

And for the Fanfiction: Great idea!

Thanks guys! I believe the picture referred to is the promo photo for 7.02 of Leonard & Penny on the couch when he's showing her photos and she's wearing the locket still :)