The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Night Light

Oh, I Get It Now.

lol. Last night I was watching a commercial for Sprint (a cellular communications co here in the US) where a zombie is seeking information about their service. The girl behind the counter is unaffected by the fact that the guy is a zombie, a fact that the guy denies until his ear falls off.

I realized that zombies are a feature in a lot of advertisements for the "gamer" demographic of 18-35, also the prime and largest demographic for marketing.

I am no longer in the 18-35 demographic and it is becoming more evident, the further away from it that I get, that people don't like me anymore. I am not politically correct or sensitive to other people's feeling enough to appeal to young women. On the other hand I'm not quite video game snarky or obnoxious enough to appeal to young men.

I am not in the zombie apocalypse demographic, it was a revelation.

I guess the next demo is Depends?

lol. Last night I was watching a commercial for Sprint (a cellular communications co here in the US) where a zombie is seeking information about their service. The girl behind the counter is unaffected by the fact that the guy is a zombie, a fact that the guy denies until his ear falls off.

I realized that zombies are a feature in a lot of advertisements for the "gamer" demographic of 18-35, also the prime and largest demographic for marketing.

I am no longer in the 18-35 demographic and it is becoming more evident, the further away from it that I get, that people don't like me anymore. I am not politically correct or sensitive to other people's feeling enough to appeal to young women. On the other hand I'm not quite video game snarky or obnoxious enough to appeal to young men.

I am not in the zombie apocalypse demographic, it was a revelation.

I guess the next demo is Depends?

If it makes you feel any better, the zombie, himself, appears older than 35 also.

AND if I remember correctly, the commercial is talking about "as long as you live" (which explains the reason for the zombie in the first place).