Hi From Italy

FaithOnMars

Hello everyone! :)

I'm Alessia and I'm from Italy. I fell in love with The Big Bang Theory a week ago and I'm watching season 6 right now. Anyway I need to catch up with the past seasons because I'm sure they are awesome. I mean... it was love at first sight!

My favorite character is Dr. Sheldon Cooper, well... I think there's no need to tell why. He's just special. ;)

Have a nice day everyone, xoxo.

Hello everyone! :)

I'm Alessia and I'm from Italy. I fell in love with The Big Bang Theory a week ago and I'm watching season 6 right now. Anyway I need to catch up with the past seasons because I'm sure they are awesome. I mean... it was love at first sight!

My favorite character is Dr. Sheldon Cooper, well... I think there's no need to tell why. He's just special. ;)

Have a nice day everyone, xoxo.

Welcome likewise Alessia from Italy.

I am incredibly, hideously jealous that you get to watch seasons 1,2 and 3 for the first time. I have worn my own copies into dust. Particularly Season 3, which is occasionally, and I suspect a little dryly known as The Sheldon Show for the sheer amount of Sheldon-Centric episodes, and the high level of insanity the chap gets up to. The first three years contain most of his greatest moments, in my opinion. To think you have the inebriated pants-less Chancellor's Award Ceremony ahead of you!

Enviously, Count Wally.

Welcome likewise Alessia from Italy.

I am incredibly, hideously jealous that you get to watch seasons 1,2 and 3 for the first time. I have worn my own copies into dust. Particularly Season 3, which is occasionally, and I suspect a little dryly known as The Sheldon Show for the sheer amount of Sheldon-Centric episodes, and the high level of insanity the chap gets up to. The first three years contain most of his greatest moments, in my opinion. To think you have the inebriated pants-less Chancellor's Award Ceremony ahead of you!

Enviously, Count Wally.

Thanks everyone! :) You are very kind.

Well, I'm watching season 1 right now and I have to say I'm enjoying it sooooo much. Sheldon is amazing and I like him more in this season than in season 6, but I've only watched 6 episodes of s1 so..maybe it's better to share a more detailed and data supported opinion later, when I will complete it. ;)

Thank you again!

Thanks everyone! ;)

I'm already enjoying posting and reading. This is a great fansite! ;)

Hey there FaithOnMars, Mars here :D

Welcome welcome to the site and to the fandom! Looking forward to reading your posts :)

hehe hi Mars! :D Great planet that we share, LOL. Thanks again, you're very kind! :)

• 2 weeks later...