The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3Muziq3

Whats The Name Of The Song In S7 Ep 1 Leonard Is Dancing To?

He looked really funny dancing when it started but i also liked the beat, but cant seam to find it anywhere?

You can ask the writers on twitter if you´re registered there (on twitter).

Hope that helps.

Do you mean that you did not save the episode to DVD or Tape ?

Then it is easier to give a better answer ....

I Have been searching for the song aswell. Closest i have come is i think it is some kind of Cover of Britney Spears's song "Till the world ends." Lyrics are very similar, but i could not find the right cover so i am not sure if it is. I wish someone who knew posted it in this thread, I really would like to know the title of this song. 

Why is it so important?

It's not as if the song has any significance to the show--and if you can't quite make it out, what's so fantastic about it that you have to know what it is?

Well not that difficult to imagine really. Probably because he/she likes the song and wants to get it. The song may not have significance to the show, but neither do a number of other questions or comments on the forum. No reason to get snarky at the original question, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Carlos
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Well not that difficult to imagine really. Probably because he/she likes the song and wants to get it. The song may not have significance to the show, but neither do a number of other questions or comments on the forum. No reason to get snarky at the original question, wouldn't you say?

I'm just asking why it's so fascinating given that it can't be heard clearly enough to be identified.  There's barely a snatch of music but it's somehow so fascinating that people are obsessed with finding out what it is?

I know we all get hung up on details of the show, but I think that many of us realize that many of these details will never be known because the information just isn't there.

I'm just curious as to what it is about this random piece of music that makes it such a must-have.

Well, the beat was OK, and Leonard dancing was..... interesting and funny and nice, and I peronally liked seeing Leonard sooo happy. As for your other questions/ thoughts, well.... obsessing over TBBT is..sort of what we do, isn;t it? :)

I'm just asking why it's so fascinating given that it can't be heard clearly enough to be identified. There's barely a snatch of music but it's somehow so fascinating that people are obsessed with finding out what it is?

I know we all get hung up on details of the show, but I think that many of us realize that many of these details will never be known because the information just isn't there.

I'm just curious as to what it is about this random piece of music that makes it such a must-have.

I have wondered if it's someone checking the licensing of the music, to a commercial end. But there seems to be little reason to think that it is other than seeking completeness. And I'm sure that the show would get the clearances before they broadcast. So just another expression of being a fan, I guess.

I went on Twitter to ask the show that night, still no response. It sounds like a song I wanna play over and over.

the lyrics that i know are "if you feel the rhythm get back on the dance flooooooooor, tell the dj" but somone please help meeeeeeeeeee!!!

Hey guys the song is be to closer but it's a remix so you'd have to find it on YouTube 😁

On 10/3/2013 at 3:33 PM, Carlos said:

I have to agree. The song doesn't do anything for me, but, I have no problem with trying to get info on the song.