Johnny And Kaley

Do you think Kaley still loves JohnnyGalecki and/or

Do you thinbk Johnny still loves Kaley

Finally do youn think that someday they will get back together again

• Like 1

Do you think Kaley still loves JohnnyGalecki and/or

Do you thinbk Johnny still loves Kaley

Finally do youn think that someday they will get back together again

You're going to have to define what you mean by love.  I love my wife, and I love my best friend.  If you mean do either of them love each other as I love my wife, I would say no, not anymore.  Do they love each other as I love my best friend, I'd say, almost certainly.  As far as getting back together, I won't say it will never happen, but I seriously doubt they will get back together in a romantic type of relationship.  Johnny and Kelli have been dating for over a year and a half, publicly, and Kaley just got engaged.(a bit quick, but she looks very happy).  

You're going to have to define what you mean by love.  I love my wife, and I love my best friend.  If you mean do either of them love each other as I love my wife, I would say no, not anymore.  Do they love each other as I love my best friend, I'd say, almost certainly.  As far as getting back together, I won't say it will never happen, but I seriously doubt they will get back together in a romantic type of relationship.  Johnny and Kelli have been dating for over a year and a half, publicly, and Kaley just got engaged.(a bit quick, but she looks very happy).  

Yeah but are they happy and did kaley just do this so she would have someone in her life..Somehow, I feel that  deep down the two would like to be together and would be if not for the show and how it would mimic Leonard and Penny   I just have that feeling that the two would like that as well

From their comments, while they really appreciate the close friendship they have, they seem to want different things in their lives. Johnny mentioned in an interview, that's it's important to know what you want from a life partner, but more important to know what you don't want. This was soon after their split. Kaley wanted to let people know about the relationship, Johnny didn't. Johnny likes to get away from LA and to his property in California (he spoke this summer of how wonderful it was to be there this summer), Kaley likes running around the city, likes hitting clubs and dancing, and generally seems to like a more public life than Johnny is comfortable with.

• Like 2

From their comments, while they really appreciate the close friendship they have, they seem to want different things in their lives. Johnny mentioned in an interview, that's it's important to know what you want from a life partner, but more important to know what you don't want. This was soon after their split. Kaley wanted to let people know about the relationship, Johnny didn't. Johnny likes to get away from LA and to his property in California (he spoke this summer of how wonderful it was to be there this summer), Kaley likes running around the city, likes hitting clubs and dancing, and generally seems to like a more public life than Johnny is comfortable with.

You may be right, but I still believe that Kaley would love to have Johnny back and vice versa for him, if they could only find a happy medium on how to display their feelings together that they both feel comfortable with.   Do you really think this engagement with Ryan for Kaley is going to last.  Do you feel Kaley is somewhat jealous of Johnny

How about the Thanksgiving de-coupling.   Who thinks they are dragging out the Lenny relationship to see what coincides with what is happening with Kaley's relationship/engagement with Ryan. 

How about the Thanksgiving de-coupling.   Who thinks they are dragging out the Lenny relationship to see what coincides with what is happening with Kaley's relationship/engagement with Ryan.

Writers don't think like that, as far as personal lives. Unless it's something that can't be hidden, personal lives have very little to do with what happens on the show. Why don't the writers see what coincides with Johnny and Kelli's relationship. Or why didn't the break up Sheldon and Amy last year when Mayim got her divorcee, or why didn't Raj get a married when Kunal did?

No. I think the writers are professionals. They may use some material from their own experiences but they are not going to take stuff from the actors lives and shove it in their face. I'd suppose tabloids may pick up (and make up) stuff from the lives of celebrities but the writers on the show will want a good working relationship with the actors.