The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.05 "the Workplace Proximity" (October 17)

Your Episode Rating  

79 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The Workplace Proximity – Sheldon must decide how much “Amy time” is too much after she takes a job at his university. Meanwhile, Howard finds himself sleeping on Raj’s couch after a fight with Bernadette, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Oct. 17 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

• Like 5

Can`t wait to see it. Love that its going to be a lot of Shamy in the epiosde. (yes I ship Shamy too, don`t look at my Icon its not important *LOL* look at my sig)

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

This is episode look's awesome cannot wait, it seem's the Science is returning this season, a lot more balance too. Cannot wait to see how Sheldon and Amy interact at Cal-Tech, and too see a lot more Leonard and Penny too.

Don't watched it yet, but It's already in my favorite episodes list... Shamy interactions + Lab scene + monkey + science stuff between the guys  = lovable episode. That's it.

This sounds like it's going to be a good episode. It sounds a little familiar to another episode in a previous Season though. I can't remember for sure but I felt that Amy has been at Sheldon's work before. Maybe she was just there part time. Still, I digress. It looks like it's going to be a good episode. :)

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

This sounds like it's going to be a good episode. It sounds a little familiar to another episode in a previous Season though. I can't remember for sure but I felt that Amy has been at Sheldon's work before. Maybe she was just there part time. Still, I digress. It looks like it's going to be a good episode. :)

she was there twice before as I can remember but she wasn't working there. It was first on Zazzy substitution when Sheldon invited her to see his work and they ended up breaking up and the second time was when Amy and Penny went over there to check on Alex. She wasn't working there either.

There was the third time that she came and picked up a "cup of mad cow disease" where there was that great eye-coitus scene between she and Sheldon as well.  So she has been there at least three or more times.

• Like 2

There was the third time that she came and picked up a "cup of mad cow disease" where there was that great eye-coitus scene between she and Sheldon as well.  So she has been there at least three or more times.

aww true, how could I forget that!!!

BAD FAN, BAD FAN! *slaps herself on the hand*

• Like 2

You could do like SHeldon and slap your head and say, "Stupid brain!" :p

Can I help you ?

tumblr_mufizfRM951sp0cpeo9_250.gif

I know, I'm a violent girl.. ha ha

Edited by Redrose
  • Like 1

Can I help you ?

tumblr_mufizfRM951sp0cpeo9_250.gif

I know, I'm a violent girl.. ha ha

lol I needed that haha :D

So, what did y'all think of the episode? I liked it.  I think it's ironic that when Sheldon was talking to Amy and said that he's in a relationship with someone who has trouble with social interaction when he's the one that has trouble with it. The only thing that bugged me is that Sheldon didn't think he was in the wrong and thought Amy was weird for telling him he's in the wrong.. The ''I like you'' exchanges was so cute though and the monkey and Sheldon making the same expressions was hilarious. 

I loved the episode.  My shamy heart is so full right now.  Whoever is writing for season 7 is doing a wonderful job so far.

I agree that I hated that Sheldon blamed Amy when he was the one in the wrong, but it just went in with his clueless nature.  And Amy understood him, and it was written all over her face that she understood him.  Wow, I just loved the interactions between those two in this episode.  You could really see a connection, and I love that Sheldon is acting like he used to in season 4 and early 5 -- like he really wants to be with Amy.  This was probably my favorite shamy episode since flaming spittoon. 

Everyone else was hilarious too -- loved howard and raj hanging out again, and leonard and penny being cozy on the couch.  Howard was hilarious defending himself to Bernie.  And I really like Sheldon so far this season -- they really seem to have captured him better then they have in a while, in my opinion.  I loved that Amy stood up for herself, and I love, loved the scene with her and the monkey in her lab.  Yay, the science is back, and the last scene with the laser and the balloons was perfect.

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it!  :imsohappy:

Edited by BazingaFan
  • Like 6

I thought it was pretty good. Even though I'm mostly ambivalent about the Shamy, I don't dislike them, as long as they're funny I'm good with it. So for me, at least, probably the least good this season. And I don't mean that in a bad way considering how great its been so far.

Can't wait for the episode just waiting for it to be uploaded online.

Let me know when you find it.  I'm waiting, but not much is left in the tank.......

Grade: B

I thought the episode was great.  Even although Sheldon's apology was a little assholic. I just loved seeing the interactions between those two in this episode.  You could really see a connection, and I really loved that Sheldon is acting like he used to in season 4 and early season 5 (when he really wants to be with Amy). 

Everyone else was hilarious as well I loved seeing Howard and Raj hanging out again, Leonard and Penny being cozy on the couch, and Howard was hilarious defending himself to Bernadette.  And yippie on seeing that the science is back, and also the last scene with the laser and the balloons was just perfect.

And I have to say this as well, the writers are still doing a wonderful job in Season 7.
  • Like 1

I thought it was pretty good. Even though I'm mostly ambivalent about the Shamy, I don't dislike them, as long as they're funny I'm good with it. So for me, at least, probably the least good this season. And I don't mean that in a bad way considering how great its been so far.

I generally agree. The S/A and H/B endings sort of ruined it for me. Sheldon clueless and never wrong act is getting old. Howard not knowing to go after Bernadette was just wrong.  

• Like 2

Howard not knowing to go after Bernadette was just wrong.  

Yup, if you have to ask, you're already screwed.

• Like 2