The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheBhach

What Is The Name Of That Song In S7 Ep1 Leonard Is Dancing To?

Please help guys, i know there is another thread somewhere but i need to know this song!!

Why start another thread on the same topic if you know one already exists?

If people here don't know (since no one came up with an answer in the other thread), they don't know.

The thing to remember with identifying songs is we hear the same limited amount of otherwise unidentifiable music in the background as everybody else. If the highly motivated people who want to know what the song is can not figure it out, what chance have we who don't have as much interest in the song? The show doesn't use music often so it's not something many people are particularly interested in.

Quite often a show will have a "house band" to make up songs so they don't have to pay royalties to big name bands.

I don't know if that is the case this time as I only watch TBBT on a DVR, and save only a few shows at a time.