The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Queenfisher

Hello~! I'm Queenfisher~! (A Late Introduction From The Philippines)

Hi guys~! In The Big Bang Theory Fandom, I go by the name Queenfisher~!

I've actually joined last month but it was only now that I found out there was an introduction thread.

I'm 20 years old (soon to be 21 on October 25), female and from the Philippines.

I discovered this forum while I was searching through Shamy stuff and found this forum's spoilers thread.

Though I love all the canon pairings, I'm a true blue Shamy Shipper. Reading the fanfics, the spoilers, watching the music videos, looking at the fan art and all that jazz! I've even made my own fan art and fanfic which you can check out in my sig.

I'm absolutely enjoying my time here~!

• Like 3

Well, then, welcome Queenfisher. Happy to see you here and glad you are enjoying it. Hope you visit the main site also.

I confess that I don't usually bother with the welcome wagon (just the one time when the moniker intrigued me actually) however, I'm glad to say 'hello' Queenfisher as you have been rather proactive in your short time here and this forum can only benefit from a fresh injection of ideas (there's only so many times you can read the same hackneyed arguments).

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys~! I actually forgot about this thread hahaha

Hi, Queenfisher! Love your Sheldon sig! :)

Thanks~! I found it randomly through google search :)