Anybody Willing To Be Interviewed About Their Love Of Tbbt?

ethnographer21

Hello to anybody that reads this,

As I wrote in my profile paragraph, I am an undergraduate anthropology student currently embarking on ethnographic research. Ethnography is basically the study of human culture. Part of my responsibility as an ethnographer is participant observation, which means while I observe culture I also take part in what is happening. I choose to look at this forum because I have a genuine love for TBBT, and I wanted to know why other people loved it as well. One of the forms of participant observation I am required to use is an interview. So if anybody would be willing to chat with me about TBBT I would be extremely grateful. It would only take 10 to 15 minutes, and it can all be done over some sort of chat mechanism; I haven’t quite figured that one out yet. All the questions will be why you love TBBT, who your favorite character is, etc., and if you don’t like a question you don’t have to answer it. These interviews will help me to better understand what makes TBBT so popular, and will ultimately add to my final paper. Everything will be confidential, and all names will be changed within my final paper; not because the questions are super personal, just to make sure everyone can keep their autonomy. If you are interested, or even just willing, I would appreciate it greatly. I looked forward, hopefully, to hearing from some of you. Cheers!

Hello to anybody that reads this,

As I wrote in my profile paragraph, I am an undergraduate anthropology student currently embarking on ethnographic research. Ethnography is basically the study of human culture. Part of my responsibility as an ethnographer is participant observation, which means while I observe culture I also take part in what is happening. I choose to look at this forum because I have a genuine love for TBBT, and I wanted to know why other people loved it as well. One of the forms of participant observation I am required to use is an interview. So if anybody would be willing to chat with me about TBBT I would be extremely grateful. It would only take 10 to 15 minutes, and it can all be done over some sort of chat mechanism; I haven’t quite figured that one out yet. All the questions will be why you love TBBT, who your favorite character is, etc., and if you don’t like a question you don’t have to answer it. These interviews will help me to better understand what makes TBBT so popular, and will ultimately add to my final paper. Everything will be confidential, and all names will be changed within my final paper; not because the questions are super personal, just to make sure everyone can keep their autonomy. If you are interested, or even just willing, I would appreciate it greatly. I looked forward, hopefully, to hearing from some of you. Cheers!

I'd be willing to answer your questions.

I have skype and FaceTime, if you want to do some kind of live interview, or we could use the chat room on this site, or even do it via PM through this site.

I didn't notice your location, but we can figure out the timing issue whenever you're ready to do it.