NCIS

Meag26

Anybody like it? I LOVED it in the early seasons, but it's getting a little ridiculous. It's starting to take itself a little too seriously. I loved Kate, too, and Kate and Tony's sibling rivalry-esq chemistry, but I'm really not a huge Ziva fan. And I'm really not sure about this spin-off in LA. Not sure if I'll watch LA, but I will definitely still watch the original. Are people going to start referring to it as DC? Oh, and I'm pretty much in love with Mark Harmon. :icon_redface:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NCIS is quite popular in Australia - we watch it every Tuesday night (when double episodes are broadcasted). I like the humour more than the "CSI"-part of the program.... the squabbles between Tony/Ziva, the "smack-on-the-head", Probie's book and alter-ego, the "Elf Lord", Mr Palmer and his antics with the lawyer, Duckie and his mother....:) Have to admit some of the murder cases the NCIS team have to solve are quite gruesome... I don't really like those ones. Probably the reason why I stopped watching the other crime scene-type programs like CSI. I have watched the NCIS/LA-NCIS cross-over; have not exactly warmed to that program yet.

Same here. I really enjoyed the early seasons. The episodes were always very exciting and I love the chemeistry in the team... (Zive/Tony, the whole all-knowing boss thing Gibbs is doing, etc.) Havn't been watching the newest epsiodes lately, because I feel the epsiode plots have somehow lost speed... but maybe it's just me, because like starchild said, I'm kind of loosing interest in the crime shows. They give me bad dreams...:icon_cry: (Yeah, I'm softy when it comes to things like that.)

• 5 months later...

love it! ncis is so good. i have a special talent with that show, if i look at any character i can guess if they are evil or not. or maybe its obvious to everyone. hints: if a person is:

overly cheerful

too friendly

asks to much questions

all ways there

acts to stupid and clueless

THEN THEY ARE EVIL!

i love the show, i wanna work for NCIS

• 1 year later...

N.C.I.S. is one of my favorite shows.

A few years ago I was involved in setting up an N.C.I.S fan fiction site

NFA Community

I have just been back there and decided to put up a writing challenge.

An N.C.I.S. / Big Bang Theory crossover story.

I think it might be fun to see some comedy interaction between the two teams :)

When the challenge is posted I'll put up alink to it here so that anyone who is interested can go and have a read :)