The Last Movie You've Seen (On Dvd)

Miss Kitka

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I watched Eagle vs Shark because it's one of my favorite movies and I love it. And I just started watching Boy, also directed by Taika Waititi because I also absolutely love it. I love his movies, he's so talented! I even watched Green Lantern because of him (he plays Tom Kalmaku)... 5 times! THAT'S LOVE, BITCHES, THAT'S LOVE!

his talk at TED was one of my favorites.

*sigh* I have crushed on him for years :p

7232-Taika-Waititi-016.jpg

The Home Owner, a 1961 Industrial Film about the building of homes by the John F Long company in Maryvale, Phoenix, Arizona.  It stars Buster Keaton, which is why I own it.  It's a cute little movie.  I love to listen to the commentary track that tells me all about Maryvale today, apparently it is not so nice a place, shame it looks lovely in the movie.

Edited by Convict13

Born Free - true story of Elsa the lioness that was set free back into the wild

I had it on video as a kid but nowadays with no video player was unable to watch it and just managed to get it on DVD

It was wonderful to watch again and it had me bawling, I highly recommend watching it :)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I watched both Nigh at the Museum movies. I really wasn't expecting much but they were entertaining.

Yesterday I watched the 1985 Merchant Ivory production of A room with a view. What a fantastic film. I loved when Lucy (Helena Bonham Carter) is breaking it off with Cecil (Daniel Day Lewis) and says "don't make me say anything that will make me sad later." Never mind poor Cecil's hurt feelings. :lol: If you have not seen it, do yourself a favor and do. Great film.

Edited by sixteenth note
  • Like 1

A colleague of my partner suggested to watch Trance, after he told him about the movie side effects. So yesterday we decided to watch this thriller and we both really like this movie, but you have to pay attention, otherwise you will miss important facts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...