The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.09 "the Thanksgiving Decoupling" (November 21)

Your Episode Rating  

109 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The Thanksgiving Decoupling – Sheldon protests when the gang drags him to Mrs. Wolowitz’s house for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Penny and Leonard must deal with a mistake from her past, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Nov. 21 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

• Like 3

I don't know  if you read spoilers or the taping report but the answer is there.

Edited by ArmyGirl

"De-Coupling"? Not L&P breaking up yet again, surely?

Sigh....I can only dream ...

(Don't worry ... If they break up, they'll eventually get back together like Ross and Rachel did on "Friends".)

• Like 2

I don't think we've had a thanksgiving episode before?

There was one where they talked about it, but then the episode turned into another focus (the one where raj started working for sheldon).

• Like 1

I think we all are, especially the Shamy & Lenny lovers :air_kiss:

''Excuse me, spoiler alert.You told me it's mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown. And once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.'' Sheldon Cooper S02E20 LOL!!!!!

I am actually relieved because I am going spoiler-free and I am a little worried for the Shamy!!! :biggrin:

• Like 5

Sigh....I can only dream ...

(Don't worry ... If they break up, they'll eventually get back together like Ross and Rachel did on "Friends".)

Considering this show takes zero risks, I doubt it.

• Like 1

''Excuse me, spoiler alert.You told me it's mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown. And once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.'' Sheldon Cooper S02E20 LOL!!!!!:

This is exactly how I feel reading all these posts of excitement ...lol

I am sooo tempted now to read the taping report...grr must resist ;)

• Like 1

Oh, yeah, forgot to get this out of the way:

*ahem*

Worst. Episode. Ever.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But you still like the show, right? ;)

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

Uhhh that's a pretty big spoiler.

Actually it isn't, since still don't know if something happened or not.

Yeah I'm soooo glad we are finally getting a Thanksgiving episode, :girldance:  they've done Halloween and Christmas a few times already so time to touch on some other holidays. (They should do a New Years Eve one too)  Thanksgiving is always great time for family togetherness and I feel like BBT gang are so much like one big family now and i'm excited for chance to maybe get a glimpse of Mrs. Wolowitz again or at least hear her voice.  She's also been very MIA this season and she is too funny to just get rid of completely. 

I am always spoilerfree except for promos and pictures they put out before episodes I look at those, but all this talk about Lenny and Shamy has me wondering.. :popcorn:  So I'll definitely be looking forward to whatever happens with them.

So far the only pet peeve I can possibly forsee with this episode being that more than likely Stuart will once again be left out of Thanksgiving festivities and dinner, which makes me kind of sad to think of him all alone at Comic book store on Thanksgiving day eating a can of tuna by himself cause even the stray cat he took in ran away on him.  :crying:  I know he's only a fictional character and he may not be a member of the main gang,  but come on its Thanksgiving for crying out loud!!!  They should be more compassionate, and not just forget about him like he doesn't count, especially Raj since he knows what its like to be so lonely its a shame how they treat Stuart on this show at times :girlmad:

Edited by Superlovelexi

OMG I just saw this promo after the itchy episode...WHOA! I am not reading spoiler and now I get while all of you are excited for this episode! Plus I love Zach!! So excited!