The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.09 "the Thanksgiving Decoupling" (November 21)

Your Episode Rating  

109 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Loved this one!! Raj's comment 'it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without an Indian making the food!' xD Again, I don't drink, it tastes and smells awful and I hate how it makes people say and do stupid things, but in this show Sheldon with alcohol is usually always hilarious. I'm surprised he didn't spit out the first sip though and claim it 'yucky' lol. Burping 'pi' haha. And though he was forced to watch football growing up Sheldon doesn't actually like the sport. He just knows a lot about it. I felt bad for Howard though. Nothing seems to impress Bernadette's dad. I do hate how Leonard pushes Penny so much but he has every right to in this episode. Although I guess it could have waited till Monday. It's always funny though when Zack shows up. He makes Penny look smart lol. 9/10 episode.

I agree Rachel, why was Howard shocked, that Sheldon knew about Football?

Howard was present, when Sheldon taught Leonard about football, in The Cornhusker Vortex, way back in episode 3.06

Edited by Stephen Hawking

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

Can you really get a marriage annulled, on the grounds of want of understanding?

Worked for Britney Spears.

On February 6, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

Can you really get a marriage annulled, on the grounds of want of understanding?

Here in America yes.  It's actually depressing to realize just how stupid some people really are.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2017 at 5:51 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought it was illegal in America, to have an open container of alcohol in a vehicle?

It is.  But apparently they didn't get caught.

The police would have had to have "probable cause" to stop them.  Meaning they would have had evidence a crime was being committed.  If the police had seen Leonard committing a moving violation or if they had seen someone drinking from the bottle.  Otherwise, there would be no reason to suspect anything was happening. 

• Like 1

Has anybody else noticed, when Sheldon is talking to Bernadette's father, he informs him of his father's passing when he was 14 years old. But during the first season, episode 11, Sheldon tells Penny, the only other time he was alone when he was sick was when he was in Germany as a visiting professor at age 15, his mother had to fly back to Texas to help his father with house problems. 

This is a little weird, his mother heading back to help his already deceased father fix the house. I Guess Ghosts are real.