The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.09 "the Thanksgiving Decoupling" (November 21)

Your Episode Rating  

109 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

What the ****. Looking forward to it.

Are we allowed to discuss promos or do they classify as spoilers?

I believe once it is officially released it is no longer a spoiler

OMG I just saw this promo after the itchy episode...WHOA! I am not reading spoiler and now I get while all of you are excited for this episode! Plus I love Zach!! So excited!

I love Zach, too. I wish they'd make him more of a regular instead of Stuart, but I can see why they only use him once in awhile. Where would he fit? Even so, his character is great. I am freaking out over this upcoming episode. Of course primarily for the Shamy scene (lol) but mostly because of this huge Lenny plot!

It really seems too just from that short promo that the entire cast is definitely going to bring it.

"The plot, like my gravy, thickens." -Raj (lmao)

• Like 1

I believe once it is officially released it is no longer a spoiler

Ah, well then, this promises to be a pretty hilarious episode. I'm intrigued to know whether Penny was aware of this and kept it secret or was just completely smashed, I'd hope the latter.

I love Zach, too. I wish they'd make him more of a regular instead of Stuart, but I can see why they only use him once in awhile. Where would he fit? Even so, his character is great. I am freaking out over this upcoming episode. Of course primarily for the Shamy scene (lol) but mostly because of this huge Lenny plot!

It really seems too just from that short promo that the entire cast is definitely going to bring it.

"The plot, like my gravy, thickens." -Raj (lmao)

I know I gasped when i saw that! I wonder if Bernadette's dad had anything to do with the reason, his face in the background was like mine! Or perhaps Sheldon took a few sips for Thanksgiving. Either way I am so excited to find out why!!

Ah, well then, this promises to be a pretty hilarious episode. I'm intrigued to know whether Penny was aware of this and kept it secret or was just completely smashed, I'd hope the latter.

I was thinking this as well. How could she have had the conversation in the valentines episode with Leonard and not tell him. And if Zach remembers why wait 3 years to be like hey wheres my wife? Ahh can't wait

• Like 1

I know I gasped when i saw that! I wonder if Bernadette's dad had anything to do with the reason, his face in the background was like mine! Or perhaps Sheldon took a few sips for Thanksgiving. Either way I am so excited to find out why!!

In some promo photos released by CBS, they show Bernie's dad handing Sheldon a beer. Lol, it's gonna be hilarious!

In some promo photos released by CBS, they show Bernie's dad handing Sheldon a beer. Lol, it's gonna be hilarious!

Do you know where the promo photos are?

I really like to believe that Penny didn't remember the wedding(she could be drunk) or she thought it was annulled or something but it really wasn't. Otherwise she should have told Leonard!! Eitherway I think she will have a pretty good explanation about that!!

Yes!!Yes!!Amy finally gets to witness a drunk Sheldon Cooper!!Yes!!!! :girldevil: I would LOVE to know backstage about that scene when Sheldon grabs Amy's ass!!! :laugh:  God he must have wanted to do that bad and now he is drunk he just can't help it!!!!! Go Sheldon and next time don't make excuses like wanting to punish her or being drunk to slap that ass!!!!LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 1

Why the hell would Penny marry Zack? she only dated him a couple of weeks. And Sheldon slapping Amy, give me strength!

Why the hell would Penny marry Zack? she only dated him a couple of weeks. And Sheldon slapping Amy, give me strength!

me too......

but probably not in the same way. ;)

Edited by bigbangsheldon
  • Like 3

IMO, it is just a bad idea from the writers. 

IMO, it is just a bad idea from the writers. 

I think they are all out of good original ideas. I am starting to hope S7 is the last.

Zach is in this episode, so it's already a highlight of the season for me. 

BTW, do you like my new avatar?

• Like 3

Zach is in this episode, so it's already a highlight of the season for me. 

BTW, do you like my new avatar?

I can admit that I have found found Zack funny in the past but one of the things I like about tbbt is that most of the characters are smart and into science and engineering. TV comedy is full of dummies. Nothing unique in that.

I do like your new avatar ( b&e).

Okay, I think we are all relieved that Penny didn't do anything stupid while Leonard was at sea. That would have been a golden opportunity for her, if she had chosen. But, we all know that we have at least one more season to go, so in keeping with TV tradition, something has to happen to keep us interested. I was totally shocked at this revelation, and wondered what Leonards reaction would be. However, considering that Leonard is standing by Penny and she tries to get Zach to sign is a clear indication that he's going to stick by her no matter what.

I still want to go on record that I think they will break up - or at least suffer some major setback - before it's all said and done. I was able to be in the studio audience for the taping of the season 6 finale. What I wouldn't give to witness the series finale first-hand!

I actually do like Zack, and having read the taping report for this one, his lines are funny , and his "moron quotient" and cluelessness is being put to good use, but I do find the whole "marriage" situation abhorrent, far fetched, not that funny, and lack of imagination on the part of the writers.  And what troubles me more is that this season, lately they seem to be trying to destroy the characters.

• Like 2