The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
simonsayz

I Am Going To Disney In A Few Days

I hope you have a wonderful time.  Last time I was there was it was July and hell-o hot!!

I hope you have a wonderful time.  Last time I was there was it was July and hell-o hot!!

I guess it's all relative. Last night it was it was in the 40s F. And everyone had their winter coats out. Of course, from a week or two ago, there is always the following:

1004912_10152160229970337_1085061600_n.j

When I was living up north, one of my clients used to call when we had snow and brag that he was in the hot tub and it was like in the 80s in Florida.  Got even with that sucker and married him....

Edited by Kasey

Thank you!

• Like 1

When I was living up north, one of my clients used to call when we had snow and brag that he was in the hot tub and it was like in the 80s in Florida.  Got even with that sucker and married him....

You married him for his Hot Tub....HUMMM ?

If you lived in So. Cal. you could have had the best of both worlds.

I've/we've been known to go to Huntington beach (where my wife and I first met) for a tan, then go to the mountains (kinda near where we live now) for a snowball fight.

PS Sorry, this post has nothing to do with Dizzy Land !

• Like 1

You married him for his Hot Tub....HUMMM ?

Oh Mike, you cracked me up with that.... :laugh:

I have a confusion: how many Disney park are there? Are them in different cities?

I grew up reading Disney comics, still I have a lot of them, but I don´t know if I could enjoy a Disney park now, being adult.... but the idea of dressing princess outfit make me think in a positive way ;)

I have a confusion: how many Disney park are there? Are them in different cities?

I grew up reading Disney comics, still I have a lot of them, but I don´t know if I could enjoy a Disney park now, being adult.... but the idea of dressing princess outfit make me think in a positive way ;)

Near Orlando there are, depending on your definition of parks, 4-6. Magic Kingdom is the princesses, the adventure, etc. Think Disneyland. There is Animal Kingdom, it's an artificial African savannah, with animals (lions, zebras, giraffes, among others).

There is Disney Studios. The have various rides, people walking around like film stars of the past, a really cool stunt show. While all that is the park, it is an actual working studio, where they do filming and animation. Finally, for the big parks, there is Epcot. A sort of permanent World's Fair. Various countries have exhibits of their country (Great Britain, France, Canada, Japan, Germany, Mexico, I know I'm forgetting a couple.

The "water parks" are Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. One of the other attractions is Downtown Disney, a sort of shopping street, and not just of Disney stores. There are shops by Ghirardelli's (chocolate), Cigar Shop, Harley Davidson, along with the Orlando House of Blues and a Cirque du Soile. There are also several other attractions.

Near Orlando there are, depending on your definition of parks, 4-6. Magic Kingdom is the princesses, the adventure, etc. Think Disneyland. There is Animal Kingdom, it's an artificial African savannah, with animals (lions, zebras, giraffes, among others).

There is Disney Studios. The have various rides, people walking around like film stars of the past, a really cool stunt show. While all that is the park, it is an actual working studio, where they do filming and animation. Finally, for the big parks, there is Epcot. A sort of permanent World's Fair. Various countries have exhibits of their country (Great Britain, France, Canada, Japan, Germany, Mexico, I know I'm forgetting a couple.

The "water parks" are Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. One of the other attractions is Downtown Disney, a sort of shopping street, and not just of Disney stores. There are shops by Ghirardelli's (chocolate), Cigar Shop, Harley Davidson, along with the Orlando House of Blues and a Cirque du Soile. There are also several other attractions.

Thank you :) wow, for visiting all this we need lot of time...

FYI:  ALL the property that Disneyland (in Anaheim Ca) including customer/employee parking, areas that are off limits, etc., could fit in one parking lot at Disney World Fla.

Wonderful afternoon spent with Mr. Nogravitasatall. Lunch, a beer or two, and great conversation. I've got a picture of the two troublemakers I'll put up a bit later.

• Like 1

Just got back!! Had an awesome time. i couldn't find one hidden mickey lol

Tensor and Nograviasatall glad to hear you guys had a great lunch!

Ok, here are the two troublemakers together, he's the beardless youth.

looks like the both of you had a great time.