The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NutMeg

Hello From Germany

Hello everyone! I thought I should introduce myself to those who don’t know me yet. I’m Meg. I live in Germany, though I recently came here from California so it is taking me a minute (or 7 months) to adjust (I have never seen so many trees in my life). I study psychology, and have been for the better part of a decade (I’ll finish when I finish, or when I can stay put longer than a couple of years). I’m completely obsessed with it.

Speaking of obsession, I've been an avid fan of the show for over 2 years now. I was lucky enough to attend tapings when I was in California, and now I just watch the new episodes religiously and feel the need to discuss the show at length online…you know, the normal stuff. ;)

Looking forward to discussing the rest of the season with you all!

Welcome "neighbour", good to see you here on the forums, hope you have a great time here.

I live in a tiny town in the Rheinland-Pfalz, about halfway between Frankfurt and the French border. My husband is stationed here at Ramstein AB. It's a great place to be so far, although now I'm understanding what all of the European viewers have to go through, waking up to everyone freaking out over new episodes and having to catch up. (How dare the Air Force not consider my television viewing habits?!  :p )

Thank you so much for the welcome, everyone! 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! You are about 250 miles away from me ;) I can teach you some German if you want to, hehe :D

Have fun!

I live in a tiny town in the Rheinland-Pfalz, about halfway between Frankfurt and the French border. My husband is stationed here at Ramstein AB. It's a great place to be so far, although now I'm understanding what all of the European viewers have to go through, waking up to everyone freaking out over new episodes and having to catch up. (How dare the Air Force not consider my television viewing habits?!  :p )

Thank you so much for the welcome, everyone!

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I was stationed at Bitburg in the early 90s, before they closed it. I left just as they started moving the unit to Spangdahlem.