The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.01

CBS has announced the details of the 3rd season premiere of The Big Bang Theory. Laurie Metcalf will return as Sheldon's mother and John Ross Bowie will make another appearance as Barry Kripke.

CBS Press Release: "The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation" - Sheldon flees back to Texas in disgrace when he learns the guys tampered with his arctic expedition data, forcing the guys to follow him and threatening Leonard's hopes for a romantic encounter with Penny, on the premiere of THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Sept. 21 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

You can find more information about the episode in our Episode Guide.

Maybe we'll finally get to meet Sheldon's brother *-* And maybe we also get to see Sheldon's room when he was a kid! That gotta be epic xD

oohh cool! I wonder who would play Sheldon's brother... hmm. And I really want to see Sheldon's room too!

sheldon's room looks probably like the one he is living in now. lots of science books next to huge amounts of comic books and collectors items. and of course everything absolutely organized.

I don't think so. I think it looks more like an evil genius lair xD I mean, there's a LOT of references to experiences he did when he was a kid. And I REALLY wanna know how Sheldon's brother looks like. In my head he is one of those pumped quaterbacks with only two brain cells. I mean, her mom DOES say the other two kids are stupid xD

Sounds like the new ep is gonna be good. I'd love to see Sheldons childhood bedroom and all the things he built like the nuclear reactor and the CAT scanner.

I must admit that I'm totally curious about Sheldon's room (does it sound creepy). I see him so child-like that I can't imagine without cracking

If anyone wants to see some pics for the season premere, here they are.

OMG Sheldon's goatee is AMAZING!! Actually, all of the facial hair is amazing!! And I'm loving Howard's cowboy look. Trying to impress Missy, maybe? I think it'd be hilarious if they meet Sheldon's brother and he's a beefcake, haha!

And as a Lenny supporter... I love the kiss!

Oh, and anyone else excited for Bawwy Kwipke? I love him and hate him at the same time!

And as a Lenny supporter... I love the kiss!

So that's how its called!!!?? I feel like they have the chemestry as any normal person would have, besides its a comedy show, not a romantic or drama one, not even in two and a hald men have the romance last that much, I think that's the sort of characteristic of chuck lorre's work, romantic comedy but more comedy than romance but romance still in it hehehe

I think that sometimes people takes its time to stablish a relationship that will last, with its ups and downs and even with differences as penny and leonard have but they find perfect for each other, leonard certainly have jealousy and penny have it too but she is more subtle like when it was leonard's first time with leslie winkle, and at the hall when he was kissing her how she reacted, also when he was dating the doctor, its just that she is more patient.

That's why I like their relationship, its more normal and taking its time as with any person.

I can't wait for the season to start.

Hmm, Sheldon's brother? I thought he had 2 sisters? Maybe I was wrong! Wether it's a brother or another sister, I'd like to see him/her! 'can't wait for this episode to come out, I'm really excited! :)

I figured it's a brother because in one of the episodes Sheldon's mom say "Thank God I was blessed with two other stupid kids". If it was two sisters she would have say "two daughters", I guess ._.

Can't wait for season 3 to begin, this show is awesome! Would be funny to see wolowidtz hit on sheldoms sister with his new beard :D

Sheldon actually looks like Gordon Freeman with the goatee.... As for seeing Sheldon's room? I reckon his room in Texas would be identical to his one in Pasadena. Can't wait for this

Highlights: Sheldon's beard. The kiss was kinda cliched but sweet. THE NIGHT THE HEATER RAN OFF XDDD Sheldon crying ç_ç Seriously, I almost cryed myself ç_ç And GREAT Shenny scene btw. Best one ever till now. The snowflake was probably the swetest thing I've ever seen in a TV show ç_ç If a guy would give me a snowflake (especially considering that my dream since I was a little kid was to see snow, because, you know, there's a lot of things that are NOT snow in Brasil xD) I'd fall in love for him foever. Penny's way of shutting Leonard up xD Howard: "And I do [want to go to Texas]? My people already crossed the desert once, we're done" SHUAUHSHAUSHUA XDDDD SHELDON AND HIS MOM PRAYING XDDD Chinese smile craved grilled cheese XDDD Cowboy Howard. Sheldon: "...trying to teach evolution to creationists." HUSHUAUHSHUAS LOL xD And "I forgive you, let's go home." HUSHUASUHAUHSUAHSUHAHUSUHAHUSUHASHUAUHSUHASUHA JUST LOVED IT XDDD And, finally, I don't have to tell you guys that I loved the: Penny: Leonard? Leonard: Yes? Penny: It's wired. Leonard: Totally. OMG JUST SO HILARIOUS XDDDDDD Btw, I don't give a damn about my speling in this post because it's freaking midnight in here, I've been up for 18 hours, which 16 of them were studing, and I have to wake up tomorow at 6:30 again xD

Great season beginning, there was something for any sort of shipping, mine is lenny and I liked it, besides ross and rachel, their first time rachel was laughing and nervous, then rachel and joey couldn't do it they liked each other but just couldn't, then ross and rachel finally did it and it went well, so I think is the same thing here in its respective situation and afterall the show is on for sure for 2 seasons so they'll have to make it last, the beginning is going very good. In another point to mention, maybe we could put attention to the first 3 episodes, I believe that in season 2 there were things mentioned or hinted that happened later during the season I just can't remember them at this moment, so probably it will be the same in season 3...just a thought.

Nice way to start the season!! As much as I love Lenny, I think Raj stole the show tonight!! The "first come first serve" and Toy Story jokes were HILARIOUS!! Howard was great, too.... "That's why I added the tator." :p Who am I kidding?? It was all hilarious!! After the show, I was thinking that the Leonard and Penny scenes were a little rushed, like no explanation as to why she feels the way she does now. I think it will be interesting what we learn throughout the season about how Penny came to decided that she wanted to, um, take the next step with Leonard.